Sunderland poll (3 Viewers)

Gint11

Just noted. Other....The Jimmy Hill stand.
utter goons them lot.

lifeskyblue

Certainly loyal fans. Will be a bonus if they doing well but 31k on your back in L1 if they start poorly could become a millstone round the players necks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

They already don't like us. You just wait until they find out we have a Jordy playing for us.

itsabuzzard

Apostrophe gone missing.
Certainly loyal fans. Will be a bonus if they doing well but 31k on your back in L1 if they start poorly could become a millstone round the players necks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Otis

You're not taking being a
keyboard Nazi very seriously, are you?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Salutsunderland

Guess what. We've borne our grudge, you've had your fun with the polls (though trying to outvote Bradley Lowery as the name for a stand was, maybe, less funny) and now we've extended an olive branch. A great Who are You? interview (your London and international branch official Ian Davidson) followed by this.: The First Time Ever I saw Your Ground: Coventry City, the Ricoh Arena and a glimpse of Highfield Road | Salut! Sunderland ... I reckon you'll be asking us to ride Godiva's horse to the ground tomorrow (though the author of this piece needs to stay clothed despite his valiant efforts to lose weight)

skyblueelephant76

Better not had been us, such a scumbag thing to do.
There was a poll to name a stand, as far as I remember it was a long list of names of ex Sunderland players and a lot of people voted for Jimmy Hill as there was an option to add your own. Surely any Sunderland fan voting for anyone else was also stopping it from being named that. Why even have a poll in that case?

Joy Division

There was a poll to name a stand, as far as I remember it was a long list of names of ex Sunderland players and a lot of people voted for Jimmy Hill as there was an option to add your own. Surely any Sunderland fan voting for anyone else was also stopping it from being named that. Why even have a poll in that case?

#jimmyhillsfault

Salutsunderland

The list did include Bradley as well as 'other' and lots of people, presumably from here given the form', voted for various Jimmy Hlil options. Hardly a war crime, arguably a bit tasteless but then not all SAFC-supporting voters went for Bradley either, preferring the names of former players etc. I felt at the time that giving the actual voting figures woud reflect unfairly on the nature of Coventry fans and sincerely hope Pete's piece, linked above, shows good faith on our part

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Guess what. We've borne our grudge, you've had your fun with the polls (though trying to outvote Bradley Lowery as the name for a stand was, maybe, less funny) and now we've extended an olive branch. A great Who are You? interview (your London and international branch official Ian Davidson) followed by this.: The First Time Ever I saw Your Ground: Coventry City, the Ricoh Arena and a glimpse of Highfield Road | Salut! Sunderland ... I reckon you'll be asking us to ride Godiva's horse to the ground tomorrow (though the author of this piece needs to stay clothed despite his valiant efforts to lose weight)

olive branch? Have a word with yourself.

You aren't trying to bring peace in the middle East

Otis

And some of us probably didn't know the little boy's name. I know I didn't.

I knew there was a poorly little boy and I do believe I knew his name was Bradley, but I had no idea his surname was Lowery (I didn't vote on that poll by the way).

I guessing quite a few people wouldn't know it was him unless it was pointed out to them.

pusbccfc

And some of us probably didn't know the little boy's name. I know I didn't.

I knew there was a poorly little boy and I do believe I knew his name was Bradley, but I had no idea his surname was Lowery (I didn't vote on that poll by the way).

I guessing quite a few people wouldn't know it was him unless it was pointed out to them.

There were pages and pages of nice messages throughout Bradley's treatment and many more after his heartbreak death.

Otis

There were pages and pages of nice messages throughout Bradley's treatment and many more after his heartbreak death.
On the Sunderland forum you mean?

I must confess my memory's not what it used to be and I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

Hullinho87

It is an early start for me from Manchester this morning .. but it does feel like a big game to be attending today, not sure why, but does.

It’s slightly irrelevant at this point in time to be thinking about the why’s and why not’s that we have around 10k City fans today .. if you’re there or on your way, the feeling of a big match tension should override all else when we have a relatively “big” team visiting!

PUSB!

Sick Boy

It is an early start for me from Manchester this morning .. but it does feel like a big game to be attending today, not sure why, but does.

It’s slightly irrelevant at this point in time to be thinking about the why’s and why not’s that we have around 10k City fans today .. if you’re there or on your way, the feeling of a big match tension should override all else when we have a relatively “big” team visiting!

PUSB!

I drove up late last night, really looking forward to today, which is a surprise after Bristol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread