Sunderland home (1 Viewer)

DionDublinsJockstrap

29th February - Opens up a whole new set of excuses for our friends in the north.

“Jimmy Hills dodgy diary”

“They kicked off on a day that doesn’t even exist”

“Every one of our starting eleven had a marriage proposal from a Coventry slag”

wince

Why you trying to stir shit ,we had a great time up there last season , only keyboard warriors caused problems, if you look for trouble you will get it , if you want to fight Sunderland fans just do it , why try and whip up stuff , if you have a problem with sunderland or anyone else get your mates together and sort it , the 1980s have gone mate

letsallsingtogether

Why you trying to stir shit ,we had a great time up there last season , only keyboard warriors caused problems, if you look for trouble you will get it , if you want to fight Sunderland fans just do it , why try and whip up stuff , if you have a problem with sunderland or anyone else get your mates together and sort it , the 1980s have gone mate
Why is he looking for trouble?
He was just asking what excuses they would look for after losing again.

Tommo1993

Sunderland fans and 1977.
English club fans and Heysel ‘85.

Both boring things that everyone should get over.

Magwitch

Well said sir.

ccfc1234

You mean Heysel where 39 people died. Yeah, just get over it, it’s boring. Selfish people.

Think you missed the point you steamed into criticise. The poster was saying when will Sunderland fans let the hatred go around a match from the late 70s. In the same way when will fans of other clubs who have had tradjic circumstances stop using them as a reference point some 30 years later? Sure Mark the event like we do symbolic historic events. But if you using issues in the 70s and 80s as live examples to the current day your way off the point.

kg82

Think you missed the point you steamed into criticise. The poster was saying when will Sunderland fans let the hatred go around a match from the late 70s. In the same way when will fans of other clubs who have had tradjic circumstances stop using them as a reference point some 30 years later? Sure Mark the event like we do symbolic historic events. But if you using issues in the 70s and 80s as live examples to the current day your way off the point.

I didn’t miss the point at all. What I’m saying is it’s a selfish and insensitive example. Or badly worded.

the rumpo kid

It's called banter mate, no wonder your user names wince.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

@itsabuzzard I think you're needed more than ever for a particular spelling on this one.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

This sort of stuff does create the tit for tat rivalry, Sunderland remain just another club to me.

You’re just fuelling something that isn’t there on our side. Let them stew and hate us - no need to get involved

Tommo1993

You mean Heysel where 39 people died. Yeah, just get over it, it’s boring. Selfish people.

Missed the point completely. The point was Cov fans moaning that they didn’t get to play in Europe. “Boring, get over it”

wince

Sorry to anyone who doesn’t get my sense of humour. I suppose I’m in the same category as Jo Brand now. Lighten up one and all
Fair play to you mate ,, its just that last seasons banter , turned into all out hostility, , they were never going to attack the Jimmy hill statue or memorial garden , and we were not raining bags of poo down on them , this all came off these message boards , I don't think these fixtures need any more spice as the knuckle draggers on both sides are now already involved P.S I don't see what the problem was with Joe Brand throwing acid at MPs

Users who are viewing this thread