Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Sunderland Game On The Tele

Drumming up some support for Sunderland Til I Die, Series 2 starting next month. Will be interesting to see our 5-4 win up there!
 
Kin ell i posted but missed that it had been posted already soz Nick
 
if you look at their forum quite a few seem to be intent on coming down and not being particularly friendly.
 
if you look at their forum quite a few seem to be intent on coming down and not being particularly friendly.
I looked at their forum and I think that was 1 person. You may be surprised, but most people just go for a laugh and to watch a game of football
 
I looked at their forum and I think that was 1 person. You may be surprised, but most people just go for a laugh and to watch a game of football
Few more than 1. On about Villa joining up with them beforehand and all this crap. I don't understand why it all started again after 35yrs of pretty much ignoring each other, but they really don't like us at all.
 
Just seen it mentioned that the earliest Sunderland to New Street train gets in 20 minutes into the game

af6e4f3cc91c13bc363428334409033b.gif
Not 15?
 
Few more than 1. On about Villa joining up with them beforehand and all this crap. I don't understand why it all started again after 35yrs of pretty much ignoring each other, but they really don't like us at all.
It's tough living on another planet sometimes.
 
Be interesting to see how this affects the crowd.


If CCFC were clever (which we know they definitely are not) they would offer a reduced ticket price for those going on Saturday.
 
Police have deffo had a say in this lol, hilarious that the first train gets in 20 minutes into the game haha... gives the moaning fuckers something else to cry about
Wouldn’t have thought the police would have had much of a say in this. Sky are showing Everton v Man U then Man City v Arsenal. Generally the Sunday early fixture is midday.
 
They've sold over 2500 tickets already according to their forum.

Can see us giving them more if they sell it.

Really need to turn up for this.
 
They've sold over 2500 tickets already according to their forum.

Can see us giving them more if they sell it.

Really need to turn up for this.
Shame we didn't limit them to the 1400 they gave us. But we need the cash I guess. I expect they'll be given 5-6k if they want them.
 
Shame we didn't limit them to the 1400 they gave us. But we need the cash I guess. I expect they'll be given 5-6k if they want them.

I think we will. Money talks unfortunately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom