Sunderland fans forum - post match (9 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Portsmouth fans are throwing things into the Sunderland end.

When are they going to blame us?

SKYBLUES90

Really hope the Sunderland elderly disabled lesbian fan group gave this game a miss today, looks like it’s all kicking off again

ajsccfc

Any time there's a thread there about an opposition team there's at least one person wishing they'd go bust. I guess it's easier to move up the leagues that way than relying on your home form.

cc84cov

Sunderland fans forum is comical they are proper bitches crying again calling Pompey the new millwall lol

clint van damme

Pompey are the new Millwall apparently.
Does that mean we are the old new Millwall?!

A suspicious lack of photographic evidence again. Strange whenever they get a result doesn't go their way the opposition fans are scum who are up to all sorts of skulduggery,

And someone hoyed an apple gook! Can anyone translate?

steveo1987

So in a nutshell, the gist is that if an object is thrown, they want that club to go out of business but it's perfectly acceptable to throw an object at an opposition player who scores against them

D

Deleted member 2477

Cant believe how much they are up their own arses. They really do think they are a big club. Hope to god they dont get through in the playoffs. Would piss myself laughing

The new Millwall? Absolute scum! We really need to win today and get out of this league with the fans of some of these tinpot clubs acting like this. Absolutely disgusting! Hope they go broke again and rot in the lower leagues for the rest of their days. Haway the lads!!!!

ajsccfc

There was a thread on there where one guy was convinced that we had to agree to a deal at the Ricoh and nowhere else possible, and if it didn't happen we'd not only cease to exist but the entire league table would be recalculated as if none of our games had been played.

Should have just stopped us scoring five goals like everyone else manages to.

pusbccfc

Funny, I thought the Pompey fans were the most decent bunch in years last week. Spoke to plenty before and after the game at the station.

In reality, one or two idiots in an away end of 3000 but Sunderland fans are all angels.

Tommo72

Funny, I thought the Pompey fans were the most decent bunch in years last week. Spoke to plenty before and after the game at the station.

In reality, one or two idiots in an away end of 3000 but Sunderland fans are all angels.

Must be something in the air up there...

D

Deleted member 2477

Oh look the real truth

Don't want to be controversial but I'm in north stand, right behind the goal, about 30 rows up, and all I've seen is the one flare. Not saying they aren't arseholes, and I hope the flare thrower is arrested, but that's all I've seen come over so far from one idiot. Might be wrong but nowt like Coventry so far

ccfc92

One comment on away days on Facebook, its like having a horde of zombies off days gone after me :rolleyes::joyful:

Evo1883

Best bit of their “Pompey are scum” thread is when they told a pompey fan their fans were shit and the atmosphere at Fratton park was shit .

Sunderland were quiet at the Ricoh and fucking shocking at the SOL considering they had 33k fans

Numbers don’t always equal great support , their fans are shite

Users who are viewing this thread