Sunderland crowd.. (1 Viewer)

theferret

Exciting times

It seems odd to be disappointed, because a 25K league gate is fantastic given where we were a few years ago.

The pricing debate will rumble on, but I do think with some minor changes, especially around kids pricing, we're talking about a full house today and those 5000 empty seats are filled.

Still, we've come a long way and it's great to see.

Sky Blue Pete

It seems odd to be disappointed, because a 25K league gate is fantastic given where we were a few years ago.

The pricing debate will rumble on, but I do think with some minor changes, especially around kids pricing, we're talking about a full house today and those 5000 empty seats are filled.

Still, we've come a long way and it's great to see.
Yeah

CovInEssex

We used to get 25k+ a couple of times a season and I can never remember there being such a scramble for tickets back then. It's odd.

pusbccfc

Sunderland. Great numbers but worst for noise in the country.

bigfatronssba

Ended up with 22,929 home fans

pusbccfc

Atmosphere was poor today. Sunderland fans don't help by not giving it anything themselves. Performance also didn't help.

bigfatronssba

Ashdown

Entertainment = 6/10
Atmosphere = 5/10
Facilities and Arena = 4/10
Overall value at £74 for two tickets 4/10
Not gonna lie, it has to get better than that for people to come back and pay that price.

pusbccfc

Entertainment = 6/10
Atmosphere = 5/10
Not gonna lie, it has to get better than that for people to come back and pay that price.

Harsh on the facilities but the point is true.

Flying Fokker

Entertainment = 6/10
Atmosphere = 5/10
I think you’re right in your final comment. But the 0-0 was one of the better ones I’ve seen. Both teams lacked in finishing.

Ashdown

Just to clarify I’m a fanatic of many years , I’ll be back , but….at that price some won’t, it’s too much for one game.
oh and by facilities I really just meant that the men’s toilets in some areas are just overwhelmed …..when I was busting to get in 😀

fatso

Entertainment = 6/10
Atmosphere = 5/10
Agreed, I'm glad it didn't cost me £74, I wouldn't of been too happy if it did.

pusbccfc

Just to clarify I’m a fanatic of many years , I’ll be back , but….at that price some won’t, it’s too much for one game.
oh and by facilities I really just meant that the men’s toilets in some areas are just overwhelmed …..when I was busting to get in 😀

Yeah, I'd not be impressed if I paid £37

hamertime

Atmosphere was poor today. Sunderland fans don't help by not giving it anything themselves. Performance also didn't help.
The atmosphere was good considering there were no goals. We also build slower from the back this season and can’t see us playing on the counter which ramps it up.

I bet our atmosphere today was still better than anyone else’s in the league.

CovInEssex

At home especially, it goes up 2 gears when/if we score.

Away from home it's more so getting behind the lads from kick off

Users who are viewing this thread