Sunderland crowd.. (1 Viewer)

hamertime

Yes but that's no longer an option
They were on sale for a while and everyone had chance to buy them.

If Adele has tickets for sale and you leave them too late to buy and they sell out do you blame Adele or do you take responsibility and say it’s your own fault for not getting them earlier.

The next option is buy your kid a JSB membership and take them for a tenner.

Evo1883

If Adele has tickets for sale and you leave them too late to buy and they sell out do you blame Adele or do you take responsibility and say it’s your own fault for not getting them earlier.

Right but it's not a tenner .. it's £12 if you include the cost of a jsb over 23 matches .. then £17 for cat B and A

Family zone kids are in for £2.17 all season no matter what

The prices for kids are shite

Sky Blue Pete

I didn’t manage to

Evo1883

People who managed to get their kids in for £2.17 a match , have no right to talk about the prices of kids tickets being fine

hamertime

And anyway , away fans can't buy a JSB , for a Sunderland fan to bring 2 8 year old kids it's going to set him/her back 90 quid with admin fees .

Hasn't even left the house yet ..

It's shocking
Who gives a fuck about away fans. Less the better.

Evo1883

It’s not £25 though, stop distorting the facts and being so angry, have a pint and a shag.
For sundwrland fans it's 25 quid under 18 , for Coventry fans Saturday that don't have a JSB its 25 pound under 18 ... it's awful , the facts are the facts don't tell me to not be annoyed about it ,its atrocious

Evo1883

It’s not £25 though, stop distorting the facts and being so angry, have a pint and a shag.
For sunderland fans it's 25 quid under 18 , for Coventry fans Saturday that don't have a JSB its 25 pound under 18 ... it's awful , the facts are the facts don't tell me to not be annoyed about it ,its atrocious

hamertime

Cat B games too, you’re making an argument for people who don’t exist. If you can’t afford cat A games you have 2 cheaper options.

Evo1883

Cat B games too, you’re making an argument for people who don’t exist. If you can’t afford cat A games you have 2 cheaper options.
Category A:

Adults - £37
Concessions - £32
Under 18s - £25
JSB Under 14s - £15

Category B:

Adults - £30
Concessions - £25
Under 18s - £20
JSB Under 14s - £15

Category C:

Adults - £24
Concessions - £19
Under 18s - £15
JSB Under 14s - £10

The only way you get the JSB prices are to pay the 50 quid , if you DONT all under 18s come under the same price

Evo1883

I’m not you are, you’re angry at everything. I’d suggest turning off and relaxing before bed.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Look at what I've just told you , then kindly move on from talking to me

Evo1883

CAT A - 7 MATCHES

CAT B - 11 MATCHES

CAT C - 4 MATCHES

JSB COST

CAT A - U14 = £105

CAT B - U14 = £ 165

CAT C - U14 = £40

PLUS £50 JSB membership

£355

£15.43 per game over a 23 game season

The cheapest current way around this , is to buy a season ticket with a child at a cost of atleast £645 ( adult and child standard zone ) , that's £28 a match for adult and child

Brylowes

Tickets sales looking good, only 3 spots in the whole stadium where 2 seats together, they'll have to open up the other blocks soon
This proves the point I was making earlier regarding not making all potential available tickets available, a group of mates decide they’re gonna go the game, the one who’s going to purchase the tickets goes online only to find what you’ve put above.
So do they purchase 4 x tickets miles apart from each other ‘I very much doubt it, for the moment at least that sale has gone, they’re not regular goer’s or watching the club for regular updates (blocks opening) and even if they were the initial group eagerness to go has probably waned.
I”m sorry but this insisting on selling almost every seat before opening new blocks is fucking ridiculous, affecting our home attendances and I very much doubt there’s another club in the country (with our level of support, against capacity) that are doing it.

Last edited:

robbiethemole

People could have paid £250 for an adult and £50 for kids in Family zone for season tickets. They were on sale a while before they sold out.
No they weren’t! They went on sale on Monday and were sold out by 9.30 am Tuesday, mostly to new people, and existing ST holders no chance to get them. Absolutely screwing existing fans who wanted to move, don’t get me started.

croatskyblue

Not sure even if they sell they are good prices for kids

Not disagreeing, but what is the definition of “worked”?

if we end up getting more & there is a really good crowd then you’d have to say it’s “worked”, but that doesn’t mean it’s ok pricing for kids.

Brylowes

City are maximising revenue on the back of a bit of success. They obviously think this will continue as they knew they were investing more so people have to pay what it’s worth.

I doubt they would have put these prices there if they thought it was gonna be a poor season, shows ambition for me.
When I go to the match I go to watch Coventry City, why should it cost me more to watch Coventry City play Sunderland than it does to watch them play Preston, are they gonna try harder against Sunderland.
Loving supporting Cov atm but this category pricing and not putting all available seats on sale is ridiculous and will only prove detrimental to the club and all the other good stuff going on.

Users who are viewing this thread