Evo1883

1496 full allocation... Very kind :)

I'm going, be a scramble for tickets though

ccfc92

giphy.gif

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

1496 full allocation... Very kind :)

I'm going, be a scramble for tickets though
Not going due to other commitments although would like to have done as last season was a top class away day. Dreading the cringeworthy back and forth of 'he said, she said' about each others forums though. Hope everyone who wants to avoid trouble manages to on the day.

Reactions: vow

Evo1883

Not going due to other commitments although would like to have done as last season was a top class away day. Dreading the cringeworthy back and forth of 'he said, she said' about each others forums though. Hope everyone who wants to avoid trouble manages to on the day.

I think most of the tickets this time round will be snapped up by season ticket holders, will be a different atmosphere altogether in my opinion

CovInEssex

If the reduced allocation is to keep idiots away then it'll work. St's and corporate will be the only ones who manage to get any.

block16

should slash their allocation here too. It’s their fans crying because we hammered them that’s led to a lot of us not being able to attend so they should have the same shite afforded them. Freakshow up there anyway

Frank Sidebottom

I think season tickets are on sale on a proportional rate.
I'd love a season ticket but I doubt I'd make it to even 25% of the games.
I've got no issue with ST holders taking all the tickets, What pisses me off is that there'll be 15000 empty seats in the stadium on the day and I don't really want to sit in the Sunderland end.

cc84cov

Can see trouble up there with it a different atmosphere to lasts years chaos,the return fixture will be interesting though

Tommo1993

Probably wasn’t going to Sunderland this season regardless. Pathetic allocation though. Hope the same happens on their visit to SA.

Tommo72

Fair chance some fans will be reluctant to travel this year after last year’s antics. I’m sure they will have their Dutch friends over for protection again....

Some will make general sale.

Adge

Let’s not try and pretend that we will not give Sunderland when they come to St Andrews any less tickets because of this reduction. I still expect them to be given 4-5000.
It’s funny, people like to say “we need every penny and people through the turnstiles” and then in the next breath-“Lets give Sunderland the same” :emoji_thinking:
Oh well, looks like the Sunderland home end as a last resort then.

Tommo1993

Our owners will give them the full allocation. Money over principle.

They’d have to seriously think about the safety. 4000 of them won’t exactly feel comfortable to the 5-6000 of ours. And they’ve already proven that they’ll cause trouble out of nothing.

clint van damme

Let’s not try and pretend that we will not give Sunderland when they come to St Andrews any less tickets because of this reduction. I still expect them to be given 4-5000.
It’s funny, people like to say “we need every penny and people through the turnstiles” and then in the next breath-“Lets give Sunderland the same” :emoji_thinking:
Oh well, looks like the Sunderland home end as a last resort then.

It's not funny, it's perfectly reasonable to want the club to turn down revenue in the case of this one off game on principal.

I agree they won't but don't see anything wrong with people wanting them to do so.

CovInEssex

Just keep them back 10 mins after the full time whistle. Charge them £35 each because they have luxurious end views.

Users who are viewing this thread