Sunderland 2000 Full allocation (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Done well to get 2k. Lots of Sunderland fans were talking of us getting a lot less.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yeah tbf on reflection, 2k is OK.
It didn't really register with me initially that it was on Xmas eve eve.

pusbccfc

Only because of the timing

Yeah, plus we've played them so many times it's become boring.

It's a good stadium, but the away day itself isn't great anymore. The novelty of a weekend in Newcastle has worn off too.

Still, I don't think we've taken below 2000 on a Saturday this season so we should still sell it. Ipswich eventually sold out.

alexccfc99

Yeah, plus we've played them so many times it's become boring.

It's a good stadium, but the away day itself isn't great anymore. The novelty of a weekend in Newcastle has worn off too.

Still, I don't think we've taken below 2000 on a Saturday this season so we should still sell it. Ipswich eventually sold out.
As an away day, it’s one of the worst - Shithole where they make it abundantly clear we are completely not welcome

Hotels quite cheap in Newcastle that weekend so we’re booked in for the Friday night come home after the match Saturday

pusbccfc

As an away day, it’s one of the worst - Shithole where they make it abundantly clear we are completely not welcome

Hotels quite cheap in Newcastle that weekend so we’re booked in for the Friday night come home after the match Saturday

It's an awful atmosphere as well. As with any stadium where they throw you miles up in the Gods.

alexccfc99

It's an awful atmosphere as well. As with any stadium where they throw you miles up in the Gods.
Has to be the most overrated atmosphere in the country, great numbers Sunderland but vocally I very rarely feel impressed by their supporters

They waved them silly flags about before kick off last season and didn’t hear a peep off them during the game

Users who are viewing this thread