Sunday at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

Does anyone know if you can just turn up at the Ricoh on Sunday to watch the Bradford game, or do you need to book a place?

Was going to game but wife not keen on me being on an all dayer on a Sunday so thought a few drinks with SBA at Ricoh would be good.

TurkeyTrot

Does anyone know if you can just turn up at the Ricoh on Sunday to watch the Bradford game, or do you need to book a place?

Was going to game but wife not keen on me being on an all dayer on a Sunday so thought a few drinks with SBA at Ricoh would be good.
If you turn up and pay your quid or 50p you should be ok. I'll let the organiser know to put your name on the list

italiahorse

Just send an email to organiser who sends you a paypal request for a pound. Paypal or credit/debit card can be used.
I guess if the room holds a 1000 then they will be turning away when they reach that number.

Users who are viewing this thread