Sun vouchers Nottingham forest (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Forest have limited only 25!!!
Which have been snapped up.

What a joke!

rob9872

Spare seat going in the directors box

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Disgrace! I saved up vouchers last time for the away game against Ipswich which ended up being televised!! If Forest aren't going through with it why agree to do it in the first place, we could have had some tickets for a different away game!

Another example of fans getting screwed over :slap:

pusbccfc

Am i missing out on something here??? Someone please tell me whats goin on ?

The sun as they have done for the past 3 years, have a special deal for football league games.
They say 'football league for 9.50' but its not for 9.50 as most are charged at 19.50 for 2 tickets.
You are supposed to collect 4 tokens from their newspaper and take them to the shop and buy 2 tickets for £19.50.

Anyway, apparently according to footymad forest have decided only 25 tickets can be given, which defeats the object a bit!

jasekane

The sun as they have done for the past 3 years, have a special deal for football league games.
They say 'football league for 9.50' but its not for 9.50 as most are charged at 19.50 for 2 tickets.
You are supposed to collect 4 tokens from their newspaper and take them to the shop and buy 2 tickets for £19.50.

Anyway, apparently according to footymad forest have decided only 25 tickets can be given, which defeats the object a bit!
Thanks for the reply, didnt k.ow what was goin on. Im still goin forrest though lol

pusbccfc

Thanks for the reply, didnt k.ow what was goin on. Im still goin forrest though lol

Good to hear, I will be as well, with or without the offer.
I'm sure many may turn their heads and decide not to go, if the have to spend nearly 30quid instead of 10quid.

Also tried to get mine yesterday and was told the same thing. Only 25 pairs is a joke. Oh well will just have to pay the 25 quid.

Users who are viewing this thread