Summer transfer window 2024 (31 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

TomRad85

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't think I've ever been less bothered about a relegated team. Have a feeling they'll be complete shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Agree, but if we were serious about Johansson he's probably going elsewhere. Especially given what's happened to Collins in the space of a year, this place is becoming the goalie's graveyard

Deity

Agree, but if we were serious about Johansson he's probably going elsewhere. Especially given what's happened to Collins in the space of a year, this place is becoming the goalie's graveyard
At £900k plenty of Premier League clubs would have him just to be a second or third choice keeper . The player of course would back himself to break into the team.

JSL

Thoughts on selling Sheaf and getting Hamer back? He's available for £15 million apparently. In one hand and back out with the other. Doubtful.i know but I think he regrets having gone and loves it here

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thoughts on selling Sheaf and getting Hamer back? He's available for £15 million apparently. In one hand and back out with the other. Doubtful.i know but I think he regrets having gone and loves it here

Hamer will go to another Premier league club unfortunately. 🤬

Cov98

No chance he'll be in the championship next season in my opinion.

He was by far one of the top performers for Sheffield Utd last season and has shown enough to warrant staying in the prem.

Sick Boy

D
Very telling comments from Robins in his Cov Tele interview I thought ….

He talked to the players yesterday about the importance of being in it for the full journey, not using Cov as a stepping stone and looking to jump ship as soon as a better offer comes along …

I don’t think it was a dig at COH who has been with us for a while but maybe he already knows that some players agents are trying to get them another move this summer …. Sheaf ? Simms ? MVE ?

@Saddlebrains any views?
Sheaf has been at the club as long as CoH. It’s more likely after the Simms stories got planted in the media.

Sick Boy

He’ll go where he’s offered the most money at the highest level possible.

Hobo

Hamer will stay in Premier League

hinckley cov

It’s because Collins wasn’t good enough in the first place , who ever scouted our last few keepers needs replacing

Sky Blue Harry H

Pretty sure he’ll end up at Leicester.
Any plans to watch Hellas again?
Nooooooooooo - re: Leicester (I have a Leicester supporting ST holder mate, who I've got to spend the weekend with in Devon - luckily accompanied by another 5 Cov fans, which will be testing our friendship 🤣)

Re: Hellas (very important win today v the Viola) - I may have to wait until I can upgrade my motorhome for a jaunt down that way of the world (don't trust my current boneshaker!)

JSL

It’s because Collins wasn’t good enough in the first place , who ever scouted our last few keepers needs replacing
I think someone took a punt for £600k in the hope it would come out smelling of roses but got a waft of manure instead

junglej13

Daniel Iversen from Leicester was brilliant on loan at Preston for a season and a half. Been on loan at Stoke since January and done quite well also I believe. Could be worth a look.

Last edited:

skybluegod

Daniel Iversen from Leicester was brilliant on loan at Preston for a season and a half. Been on loan at Stoke since January and dontle quite well also I believe. Could be worth a look.

Not a bad shout, will cost a bit though.

Not a lot of great options out there for keepers. Could take a punt on a young one from league one and hope they develop. The likes of Tickle at Wigan maybe.

Another potential option is Travers at Bournemouth if he's available, did okay for them in Championship, but not sure he's got a very high ceiling.

Ccfcisparks

Not a bad shout, will cost a bit though.

Not a lot of great options out there for keepers. Could take a punt on a young one from league one and hope they develop. The likes of Tickle at Wigan maybe.

Another potential option is Travers at Bournemouth if he's available, did okay for them in Championship, but not sure he's got a very high ceiling.
He’s starting for them in the prem

Frostie

I'd take Foderingaham off their hands.

buffy the vampire slayer no GIF

Users who are viewing this thread