Transfer Rumour Summer 2024 (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I like Rudoni at Huddersfield, though I'd imagine they'll want good money for him

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

sotvtoday

Probably been said before but Szmodics and Whittaker will be looking for new clubs if Blackburn/Plymouth go down.

long way home

I like Rudoni and think Patino could be a player that would develop at the club. The other player i liked is Cullen from Swansea, not sure if he fits but busy player reminds me a bit of Connor Chaplin .

But im sure Robins has a long list of players that will suit any different situations we find ourselves in.

Last edited:

skybluericoh

It's all about opinions, a lot of folk on here slate Eccles, apart from his crap corners I can't see why. Yet they love a donkey like Cipre
Eccles I would have as most improved player this season. Has always put 100% in only been on corners because he has been doing as he was told. Glad we have others taking them now. Couple of moaners Ned us were always on his back have now stopped moaning about him.

procdoc

Really? Think a lower PL side or newly promoted side would take a punt on him
He’s a one season wonder like Akpom was last season. Been an average championship player a majority of the time. Plus he’s 29 years old so can’t see a premier league club being interested

skybluericoh

Also paying £5m for L1 players really sticks in my throat. We sold Maddison and Wilson for £3M 😢
Those sales were in the Dark days of ‘need to get some £ to pay ourselves some interest’ DK is a business man will only sell if the right price is met and will reinvest in the squad. This may change in the future but from what he’s done so far…:

Tea & Busquets

Liam Cullen on a free would be great business as striker depth. Still fairly young and knows the division well. Can fill in all across the front line. Played with Bidwell and Lati already.

covcity4life

Excited for this summer. We got mason Clark come in already

Option it seems on one of pboros other stars.

Other than that we prob only need like 3-4 out and 3 or 4 in.

CN really focus on quality as most of squad is set for near future.

Hopefully no one comes on for sheaf.

Like last year I assume we have two lists of targets. One for championship and one for prem

shmmeee

Excited for this summer. We got mason Clark come in already

Option it seems on one of pboros other stars.

Other than that we prob only need like 3-4 out and 3 or 4 in.

CN really focus on quality as most of squad is set for near future.

Hopefully no one comes on for sheaf.

Like last year I assume we have two lists of targets. One for championship and one for prem

Rumours Sheaf is off. If so I’d expect £15m or so for him. Plus maybe Vik going for another £6-8m. Could be another busy summer. Would need CB, RB, CM x 2, AM, ST, RW before you got to any upgrades.

covcity4life

Rumours Sheaf is off. If so I’d expect £15m or so for him. Plus maybe Vik going for another £6-8m. Could be another busy summer. Would need CB, RB, CM x 2, AM, ST, RW before you got to any upgrades.
Well looks like we would have money to utilise again

And we would be upgrading on those leaving anyway. Don't need to upgrade on the new signings! Just let them develop

Out I would be looking at

Godden
Allen
Tavares
Moore

O hare unfortunately likely to go too

So 4-5 incomings I would be more than happy with

shmmeee

Well looks like we would have money to utilise again

And we would be upgrading on those leaving anyway. Don't need to upgrade on the new signings! Just let them develop

Out I would be looking at

Godden
Allen
Tavares
Moore

O hare unfortunately likely to go too

So 4-5 incomings I would be more than happy with

Think we need a touch more depth. If Burroughs, Howley and Obikwu progress maybe they can fill in, but really we’ve got Lats covering three positions, and we’re light on options up front. I think we need 25 players minimum over a season.

Collins/Wilson
MvE/RB
Thomas/Lats
Kitching/CB
Bidwell/Dasilva
Sheaf/Eccles
Torp/CM
O’Hare/Palmer
Saka/RW
Simms/ST
Wright/EMC

Plus 3 of: Allen, Tavares, Howley, Burroughs, Obikwu, any other kids that progress.

That’s 5 short, plus O’Hare and maybe Sheaf.

covcity4life

Think we need a touch more depth. If Burroughs, Howley and Obikwu progress maybe they can fill in, but really we’ve got Lats covering three positions, and we’re light on options up front. I think we need 25 players minimum over a season.

Collins/Wilson
MvE/RB
Thomas/Lats
Kitching/CB
Bidwell/Dasilva
Sheaf/Eccles
Torp/CM
O’Hare/Palmer
Saka/RW
Simms/ST
Wright/EMC

Plus 3 of: Allen, Tavares, Howley, Burroughs, Obikwu, any other kids that progress.

That’s 5 short, plus O’Hare and maybe Sheaf.
Wonder if we are after poku? Doesn't he play RW to mason Clarks lw? Could rotate with saka in 433 then

Seamus1

Robins has previously complained about the lack of bodies, so I would expect a net squad growth. I would think 6 more to come in, given the expected outgoings.
Three I would personally like to see would be Duk and Miovski at Aberdeen, and that Bergzorg who is currently on loan at Huddersfield
I would keep Tavares, as I think he could be useful when playing in a front 2

Ccfcisparks

Robins has previously complained about the lack of bodies, so I would expect a net squad growth. I would think 6 more to come in, given the expected outgoings.
Three I would personally like to see would be Duk and Miovski at Aberdeen, and that Bergzorg who is currently on loan at Huddersfield
I would keep Tavares, as I think he could be useful when playing in a front 2
Duk is a one season wonder

ProfessorbyGrace

Not sure if it’s been suggested, but perhaps the club have been aware of Sheaf’s potential to be leaving, hence the signing of Torp - and probably (tenuously at this stage) the link with the lad Kypriannou (spelling?) from Peterborough.

Is there any actual substance to the Sheaf/departure story? Aside from the usual ‘my mate Daz told me down the Rose and Crown, he’s Robbings’s handyman. Trust me bro’ scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread