Summary from Telegraph Stand (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Well negatives first. Real trouble keeping the ball at times with the exception of Keogh and Cranie. Cannot convert really good chances and after spending the entire first half stopping Cardiff aim for Whittingham we leave him unmarked 20yards from goal!! Gael and Christie badly need a rest. The space given at times was unforgivable!
Positives then... Murphy looked much more comfortable today - handling far improved and no careless errors. Keogh didn't lose a single header and looked brilliant again. Hussey impressed, especially on the attack as did Baker when he came on. Platt continues to impress and Juke is virtually invisible then scores! Overall it's stopped the rot. Not easy on the eye but badly needed.

Last edited:
If you consider the last two game have been against the teams in the top three. We played well on Saturday and went ahead before losing and tonight we came from behind and earned a point against Cardiff. Two tough games there and we should take heart from the performances.

pusbccfc

I heard the telegraph for the first time all season today, when there was a penalty shout... :D

Glen

well i know what you are saying take heart but i do not care if we play rubbish total crap but win we need this could be 8 points adrift if teams win games in hand

Users who are viewing this thread