Suitable Venues For Fisher's Forums (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Not Cov. are you. Bit of a WUM or Villa/Leicester having a jolly. Only come to life when the anti sisu bods come out to play. As psgm1 said you have great difficulty seperating sisu and ccfc.

Pitiful.

So do you think all season ticket holders are scum as your new friend does?

You are well suited. Inarticulate, delusional fantasists.

Grendel

Not at all, the embarrasment is you being a sisu lover!!

Wow that's an original one. How long did it take to come out with that.

This forum is becoming full of inarticulate, ill educated people who just hurl the same tiresome insults whilst offering nothing to debate with.

Real

It is a tad embarrassing that people are insinuating Fisher gets a clump as if that is the answer to all our problems.

Nick

Administrator
It is a tad embarrassing that people are insinuating Fisher gets a clump as if that is the answer to all our problems.

Probably the same people who went mad about a balloon being tired to his car

blend

It is very embarrassing being angry with the current owners of this club and all involved. How dare us rise above the apathy. We should just keep our heads down and applaud these recent efforts for engagement with the fans. BRAVO TIMMY!!! We should just sit back and consider all is fair in business whilst our beloved club gets royally shafted. Some of you I cannot fathom out

wingy

The Arts Centre.......Warwick University ..............................Handy for Gibbet Hill......................Now wheres my smock and Pitchfork.:eek:;)

James Smith

Probably the same people who went mad about a balloon being tired to his car

I can't support someone bashing anyone else over the head, or stringing anyone up. Hence why I suggested the DIY spot of Beachy Head for a meeting.;)

Last edited:

Real

It is very embarrassing being angry with the current owners of this club and all involved. How dare us rise above the apathy. We should just keep our heads down and applaud these recent efforts for engagement with the fans. BRAVO TIMMY!!! We should just sit back and consider all is fair in business whilst our beloved club gets royally shafted. Some of you I cannot fathom out

Where has anybody said they should be applauded? I am thoroughly pissed off with it all, but advocating violence toward Fisher is hardly going to bring about a conclusion is it, and if anybody thinks it will, I certainly cannot fathom their logic out.

covhead1

Where has anybody said they should be applauded? I am thoroughly pissed off with it all, but advocating violence toward Fisher is hardly going to bring about a conclusion is it, and if anybody thinks it will, I certainly cannot fathom their logic out.

blimey!!!!!!!!
some people just aint aint got a sense of humour

Real

I don't support SISU, any more than I support people wanting to see to Tim Fisher.

Nonleagueherewecome

Just feels better sometimes, punching someone! Especially if they're doing their trademark sneer when it happens. Not advocating etc, but that's because I'm capable of exerting self-control. The very drunk me would consider it, maybe.

blend

I didn't really take any threat of violence seriously. Just a sign of anger, which in the circs is better than apathy. People seem far too easily distracted by all the confusion not to agree on one simple thing that we can unite together in protest at.

rupert_bear

I don't think for one minute there would be any physical violence aimed at Fisher or anybody else for that matter. Which is why forums should be held at some of the big social clubs within the city, to get the numbers in and a proper cross section of fans. The last 2 forums i have been to have been in Kenilworth, lovely place, nice people, but hardly a fan bedrock with respect.

Last edited:

Steve.B50

On a serious note, why do we need to hear anything from TF?
He is not CCFC, they are in Administration

However, if Joy said she was going to meet the fans, then I would want to go along..

Paxman II

If you want to be heard in debate then you need to be informed. You can't do that unless you go along and listen. An opportunity to listen and ask questions is at least a small crumb among the mess we are in.
We as fans probably know about 20% at best of the reality of what's truly going on. The rest is pure conjecture and ranting, depending on which side you believe in the most and for whatever reason you have decided.
You can't call the kettle black if you don't go. Every opportunity to hear from either side in this whole saga is at least another chance to find out a little more and help us all with trying to come to terms with what is happening.

Last edited:

psgm1

Banned
On a serious note, why do we need to hear anything from TF?
He is not CCFC, they are in Administration

However, if Joy said she was going to meet the fans, then I would want to go along..

What's the difference? Neither are the administrators, and the club is in administration!

Tonylinc

Anyone who attends these, "forums", is, in my opinion wasting their time. They will be completely stage managed by Sisu and will not an honest Q&A session. From what I hear and read, any bus shelter within the conurbation of Coventry should be sufficient.

ryb1983ccfc

<p>
After two months hibernation and coincidently after this petition is set up and running and another mention in Parliament Mr Fisher says he wishes to meet the fans in a series of meetings to explain the situation and the future, interesting, better late than never i suppose, Now i wouldn't suggest this petition has prompted this move. So where could the suitable venues be ? I'll suggest a couple. Willenhall Social club, very loyal Sky Blue area and sure to receive a &quot;warm&quot; welcome, Bell Green Social, similar to the Willenhall really. Anymore ?
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
house of commons that's where all the bull shit is normally spoken!

Bassman

From Fisher's point of view, somewhere with plenty of security, a back door for a quick exit and security glass between he and the mob....sorry, fans.

If anyone brings SISU OUT banners, will they require fire certificates?

And I do hope that there isn't any non-stop chanting of "we want SISU out", as that would be totally wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread