Subs (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

10 mins too late today...I think we could all see O’Hare and Gyo had faded with Waghorn and Jones on the bench why did he wait until they scored 🤷🏻‍♂️

Grendel

peaches and cream

I’ve ended going to a few games as my youngest wants to go and watch Cov. Got to admit the better team lost and to somebody that doesn’t know that much about football it looks like your one quality striker away from being one of the best teams in the league

Grendel

And Jones created the space for him to do so with a clever reverse pass. For me Jones has the ability to vary it up a bit. Should have come on earlier.

Never plays him and when he does it’s a cameo and out of position

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

O’Hare has had 41 shots this year, 12 on target and 1 goal…

It is a massive problem. Not just that, but the rest of the midfield too.

Also would add Hyam in there. I know he scored against Derby, but generally not sure why he goes up at corners. He gets one or two chances most games and it spins into the away end every time. Sheaf I cannot imagine ever scoring either. Allen has wasted a lot of chances in the last two games as well. Shipley plays two games and has scored as many as O´Hare, McFadzean is also on 3 goals despite being a centre back.

There is a serious imbalance in goal contribution with this squad, and it isn´t like we aren´t making chances.

Ccfcisparks

It is a massive problem. Not just that, but the rest of the midfield too.

Also would add Hyam in there. I know he scored against Derby, but generally not sure why he goes up at corners. He gets one or two chances most games and it spins into the away end every time. Sheaf I cannot imagine ever scoring either. Allen has wasted a lot of chances in the last two games as well. Shipley plays two games and has scored as many as O´Hare, McFadzean is also on 3 goals despite being a centre back.

There is a serious imbalance in goal contribution with this squad, and it isn´t like we aren´t making chances.
I think O’Hare is a great player but his goal scoring cannot be understated. He’s woeful infront of goal. Same for Hamer and Allen.

larry_david

Can't comment on today but Allen should have and at least 2 against Peterborough and one against Derby. Some of this misses are comical too. That lob last week he had the whole goal and put it 5 ft wide!

SBT

The Bidwell sub was the more strange decision imo - we were on top of the game, then suddenly we had to accommodate a LWB with no experience of how we play. (And apparently no interest in defending crosses either.) I’d love to see his average position compared to Shipley’s, but he didn’t seem to offer anything going forward. Obviously early days for him and I’m not writing him off after one sub appearance, but it was the wrong time to get him involved today.

Sky Blue Harry H

The Bidwell sub was the more strange decision imo - we were on top of the game, then suddenly we had to accommodate a LWB with no experience of how we play. (And apparently no interest in defending crosses either.) I’d love to see his average position compared to Shipley’s, but he didn’t seem to offer anything going forward. Obviously early days for him and I’m not writing him off after one sub appearance, but it was the wrong time to get him involved today.

But Shipley had a knock, so it was always going to be the change.

ms639

Not sure how you’re confused by this one? Shipley can’t play 90 minutes ever, and he was the other left back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBT

Not sure how you’re confused by this one? Shipley can’t play 90 minutes ever, and he was the other left back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t he play 90 mins against Peterborough a week ago?

Anyway, he had cramp, I get it. Was Bidwell the right guy to come on and keep the momentum going? We had another option at wing back who came on later and looked much more effective in a shorter cameo.

Users who are viewing this thread