Suarez & Evra (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just had a statement on match of the day about them, anybody know what happened?

rob9872

Just heard that too. No foul so I'd lay no mor ethan even money that it is a racist comment.

rob9872

Even money bet landed :)

rob9872

Idiot is bound to get banned as he's in my dreamteam

muners

Evra was interviewed by French tv canal+ and accused Suarez of racial comments against him..... If proved he'll get frigged. No place for that shit in this day and age.

rob9872

Agree no place for it but is just a word - surely been heard before and can just laugh at the ignoraznce? I know I would if I was black. Don't forget though we've been brought up in multi-cultural and developed country. Uraguay is miles from that and he has only been here five minutes. Not an excuse and not acceptable but an explanation that I think he will say he will probably be honestly remarking when he comments that he doesn't get all the hype about.

Macca

just another thick as shit footballer i guess.

sadly racism is alive and well, try living in parts of london these days

kg82

People jumping to conclusions. Fact is Evra's been in this position more than once before, is a big time trouble maker (as he proved at the World Cup last year) and I don't think he understands the implications of banding somebody a racist. There is, of course, no place for racism in the game. But do I think Suarez was racist towards Evra... No.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Whilst I can't help but agree that Evra is a well know shit-stirrer, Suarez does seem the sort judging on past incidents. How you prove such an allegation though confounds me.

wingy

Sky hav'nt been able to discern anything from the footage,they do use lipreaders as shown with tevez,suarez has started to show the bad boy side ,diving ,getting players sent off. does'nt seem as content or refreshing as last season

smileycov

Facebook User
According to Talksport, he was called it 10 times..........seems a lot of times to be making it up!!

personally i hate the French, but if it is true bit sad really!! still, worse things happen in spain!

wingy

I f he said i take a dim view as should the authorities ,but in a rounda bout way ten times seems very exact ,in the heat of a game of that nature ,to recall exactly ten times.

Kuklinski

If he said it in isolation, It's no surprise the cameras haven't picked it up, but seriously, he's alleged to have said it 10 times, surely a camera would have picked something up if he really did say it that many times?

I'll stick with my original assessment until proof is provided, not the word of a shit stirring tosser like Evra.

kg82

If he said it in isolation, It's no surprise the cameras haven't picked it up, but seriously, he's alleged to have said it 10 times, surely a camera would have picked something up if he really did say it that many times?

I'll stick with my original assessment until proof is provided, not the word of a shit stirring tosser like Evra.

Something we agree on! I also heard he alleged that the ref had heard it all through the match yet the ref has said he didn't know anything till 20 minutes after the match. Smells distinctly like bullshit to me.

Safiraya

images_20.gif
images_20.gif
images_20.gif

Users who are viewing this thread