Stuart Parnaby (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
He trained with us sometime over the summer apparently - dont think there is any interest in him presently.......

strange he should fit in at Brum very well Mr Hughton ....... considering he has just left there and is coming back!:facepalm:

Covstu

Steady player although comments about fitness are concerning, we need to focus on midfield more importantly

Chipfat

He trained last month 4 times over a 2 week period was told the week of watford game about a contract and thought he would of been in the 1st team squad that game... Only to find out the wages were to not good enough or anywhere near what he asked for.... If you dont believe me,, i posted this weeks ago and said the same then!!!!!!!!!!

skyblueinBaku

Good player but we've plenty of cover at RB.

Perhaps there is a plan to unload some of this RB cover during the loan window on a 'try before you buy' basis.....................:thinking about: I can't really see the point if there is such a plan, but you never know with our board.

wingy

Does the article say he's back @ Birmingham now ,possibly thought at that point ,sounds like it was pre season,that maybe it was too soon for Cyrus?:thinking about:

shmmeee

He trained last month 4 times over a 2 week period was told the week of watford game about a contract and thought he would of been in the 1st team squad that game... Only to find out the wages were to not good enough or anywhere near what he asked for.... If you dont believe me,, i posted this weeks ago and said the same then!!!!!!!!!!

That you did. So what's your source and what else do you know?

Never have a problem with us being turned down because of wages, they need to come down all over the game.

You also said SISU wouldn't be signing anyone, so what changed and why offer Parnaby a contract is we were never interested in signing anyone?

ccfc_Tom

Perhaps there is a plan to unload some of this RB cover during the loan window on a 'try before you buy' basis.....................:thinking about: I can't really see the point if there is such a plan, but you never know with our board.

Clarke out - Parnaby in please as cover to cyrus.

Gaz

Can't see this happening at all.

Maybe over the summer AT was thinking about it
As he clearly wanted Richard Keogh to play centre back so that only left us with Jordan Clarke really, but now Cyrus has done so well its obvious we are ok in that position.

Users who are viewing this thread