Stuart Linnell (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Sisu are scum you fucking clown. Where have you been for the last 5 years? Mars or more likely uranus?

Colin1883

So Linnell cant present a view slightly less one eyed than the callers and be "brainwashed" or in SISUs pocket....?
The only people espousing a totalitarian view are those that have made their mind up over SISU being the evil corporation and wont allow any slightly less jaundiced view.

Sl... is allowed to have differing opinions... It's what debate is about... I'm more interested in your opinions...
So tell me...
What have sisu done for and to the club?

Sky Blue Kid

So Linnell cant present a view slightly less one eyed than the callers and be "brainwashed" or in SISUs pocket....?
The only people espousing a totalitarian view are those that have made their mind up over SISU being the evil corporation and wont allow any slightly less jaundiced view.

What do you call "Slightly less one-eyed"?
A caller tries to put his point(Caller paying for the call) either....a) get cut off(Slight problem with signal) or...b) gets talked down, and can't get a word in edgewise(Caller once again paying for the call)
BBC. are reknowned for their reporters being honest, fair, and courteous. Linnel on the other hand is not!
Wtf was he doing when caller James Bond texted in???.....Takes the piss "On Air"
If you are indeed Linnel, "Take a hint from the MAJORITY" SISU are crap football club owners!:slap:

Sky Blue Kid

Were SISU based on the popular 6 film series....Resident Evil, and the Umbrella Corporation?
I'm sure I've heard Linnel say these words before!!!

RoboCCFC90

Were SISU based on the popular 6 film series....Resident Evil, and the Umbrella Corporation?
I'm sure I've heard Linnel say these words before!!!

I can't see Fisher or Waggot being Albert Wesker can you?

Senior Vick from Alicante

I recently had a conversation with SL through twitter on the way he had questioned Micheal from the SBT. I accused him of being aggresive towards the caller and he argued that he had questioned him with vigour. I said he does not question Fisher, board members or Sisu in that manner but he said he does, thats his opinion. He intimated that he will question any one in the same way in the future as that is his job, he also refuted my concerns that he was afraid of upsetting the apple cart and would question the board of the club in exactly the same manner as I had accused him not being exactly impartial. He did say though that he hopes people do not think he is being rude and he does not wish to upset callers, but their are minorities amongst the city faithfull that will always misinterpret things that are said or printed in the media to further their own ends and will not be shifted from that perspective. These are his answers and you can make of them what you will, I do believe their is stuff that he hears that cant be repeated because of the legal implications that would then ensue, I also believe that their are people out their that will misinterpret things and only look from their perspective. His problem is and always will be the fact that SISU and the club remain silent about their intentions so he can not get an interview to offer a balanced view to judge him by, he also needs to come out once and for all and either deny or acknowledge his involvement with the club and this will put to rest any accusations of impartiality. Love him or loath him that is also your choice i am not here to defend him, i do believe however you can only make the correct judgement after or when he has Fisher or SISU in front of him and see how he interviews them and to see their answers.

Sky Blue Kid

Originally Posted by Mr T - Sukka! Stuart Linell is a Coventry City supporter that cannot be denied.

I think it can.......He's a Sheff wed supporter mate!:eek:

cashless

Sisu are scum you fucking clown. Where have you been for the last 5 years? Mars or more likely uranus?

It is always the thicker and less articulate end of our support that has these views I notice. Are you part of the coffin/bedsheet brigade?

RoboCCFC90

Typical Linnel-ism. Hasn't got an answer so resorts to sarcasm...as Agnes Brown would say...."Very Nice":whistle::blue:

Get it right the saying by Mrs Brown is "That's nice"

ajsccfc

Resident Evil really spread itself thin. 1, 2 and 4 were ace, but surrounded by so-so. Are the films cheap cash-ins or any cop?

RoboCCFC90

Resident Evil really spread itself thin. 1, 2 and 4 were ace, but surrounded by so-so. Are the films cheap cash-ins or any cop?

I genuinely like RE6 although it didn't take me long to complete it..

Users who are viewing this thread