Stuart Linnell (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Otis

Good. Glad you agree.

Everything you have ever come to a conclusion on about me has been wrong.

kepit 2 yusen

Linnell is a Tit. He's a self publicist who couldn't bare to rattle the cages of the CCFC hierarchy, he enjoys his freebie treatment too much !
As for saying that Cov City paying fans and BBC listeners have text in "nonsense", is fecking arrogance. He may not agree with opinions but don't dis the fans that feed him !
I sent in my text and he didn't even read it - twat !
Thorn out ! Linnell out ! :)))

torchomatic

Well, I think calling for the managers head after three games is nonsense. Why shouldn't he say it?

He didn't read your text? Well, that's different. Yes, he should be sacked.

Linnell is a Tit. He's a self publicist who couldn't bare to rattle the cages of the CCFC hierarchy, he enjoys his freebie treatment too much !
As for saying that Cov City paying fans and BBC listeners have text in "nonsense", is fecking arrogance. He may not agree with opinions but don't dis the fans that feed him !

kepit 2 yusen

Well, I think calling for the managers head after three games is nonsense. Why shouldn't he say it?<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Actually Torchybabes he did in the very end, well the bits he wanted to that didn't agree with his view. If this is my view I can say it, his views should neutral to a degree but your not going to agree with that as you can't see that the same bad/late or none decisions are still there. I'm not talking about what the players have/ have not done, I'm talking about bad decision making from the boss.
Anyway that's not my point, Linnell is not good at his job ! I'm not saying that he should not have an opinion only he insults those who disagree !! Simple

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Freebies? If its anything like the Highfield Road days he charges something stupid like £200 per event just to speak through a mik

Macca

Well, I think calling for the managers head after three games is nonsense. Why shouldn't he say it?

Yep if we had called for his head after 3 games that would have been ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread