Strongest current team. To be updated through the Transfer window.. (2 Viewers)

Bugsy

Collins

Lati Thomas Binks
MVE Sheaf Hamer Da Silva
Sakamoto Palmer
Simms

that midfield though, :love: cant wait for Saturday, what's the chances of MVE playing...PUSB

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Is anyone getting a feeling like we’re doing a Wolves here it just feels like some parallels, keep Gus thats our Neves, Fadz is our older Coady, and we’ve signed some quality that potentially we shouldnt have been able to

Mucca Mad Boys

My starting team for Leicester, as things stand:

(3-4-2-1)
Wilson
Lati McFadz Thomas
Van Ewijk Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Sakamoto Palmer
Simms

I’m sure we’ll have a few more signings to consider for the curtain raiser on August 7th!

covcity4life

My starting team for Leicester, as things stand:

(3-4-2-1)
Wilson
Lati McFadz Thomas
Van Ewijk Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Sakamoto Palmer
Simms

I’m sure we’ll have a few more signings to consider for the curtain raiser on August 7th!
Think it will be this but with godden for saka

Not saying that's what I want but what I think robins will opt for

Hertsccfc

Think it will be this but with godden for saka

Not saying that's what I want but what I think robins will opt for
I think it'll be Godden or another yet To be signed striker. It seems Sims plays better with a strike partner.

Must admit I fancy Sakamoto against Doyle (who I rate) as he might struggle against a small tricky player. However, this might work better as an option later in the game as a substitute.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think it'll be Godden or another yet To be signed striker. It seems Sims plays better with a strike partner.

Must admit I fancy Sakamoto against Doyle (who I rate) as he might struggle against a small tricky player. However, this might work better as an option later in the game as a substitute.
Doyle struggled against Amad so I think Palmer and or Van Ewijk would find joy against him

TomRad85

Saka and Van Ewijk will give Doyle nightmares.

napolimp

There will be multiple players in the squad who won't be match fit by next Saturday, so haven't players to bring on after 60 minutes (who maybe also can't play the full 90) is ideal.

fatso

I think there's some great players in our squad, but my worry is we are no where near ready for Leicester away next Sunday.

We are preparing for the new season by playing Exeter, while Leicester are playing Liverpool. It's a massive step up from Exeter in a tiny stadium to Leicester at the crisp bowl.

Our prep could of been better, and half the squad will be strangers to each other.

BackRoomRummermill

I think there's some great players in our squad, but my worry is we are no where near ready for Leicester away next Sunday.

We are preparing for the new season by playing Exeter, while Leicester are playing Liverpool. It's a massive step up from Exeter in a tiny stadium to Leicester at the crisp bowl.

Our prep could have been better, and half the squad will be strangers to each other.
A draw would be a good result against the mutants away

Balli001

Our prep could of been better, and half the squad will be strangers to each other.
Its pre season it really doesnt matter who we play. Its all about fitness.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Oh thanks, that's brought us back down to Earth. 🥴

Samo

I think we'll have to accept whatever happens and look at the bigger picture.

fatso

Its pre season it really doesnt matter who we play. Its all about fitness.
Couldn't disagree more.
By your logic we could play Leamington away and be ready for a team that played in the premier league 3 months ago.

We will learn nothing about our level by beating Exeter. While Leicester will have a real work out against a team that finished in the top 6 of the Premier league.

Half of our team will be in for an eye opener next Sunday.

Perryccfc

The obvious concern with an influx of new players, is that as exciting as it is, it’s likely it will take them time to settle and show their best stuff. My concern is Leicester away is probably the toughest fixture in the champ this season and it probably comes too soon for us. But my team would be same as what Mucca picked.

Hertsccfc

Couldn't disagree more.
By your logic we could play Leamington away and be ready for a team that played in the premier league 3 months ago.

We will learn nothing about our level by beating Exeter. While Leicester will have a real work out against a team that finished in the top 6 of the Premier league.

They'll learn plenty just by playing together and trying out things they have been practicing in training. That and getting match fit is the purpose of preseason.

Balli001

Couldn't disagree more.

Pre season results have absolutely no bearing on the season. We will learn even less if we get thumped by Liverpool than we do by actually having the ball against Exeter.

SlowerThanPlatt

Couldn't disagree more.

You don’t need to learn about a “level” in pre season

Bugsy

There's no right or worng answer regarding preseason imo, it's all about fitness, match practice and preparation regarding the whole squad, seeing tactics and strategies play out in an actual half competitive match, it also builds confidence and bonds within the group
Mark Robins and the coaching staff know exactly what they doing.u can tell I've had a few but the reasoning is right

.PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread