Strikers next season (1 Viewer)

Which striker do you think scores the most goals next season?

• Waghorn

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Walker

Votes: 50 59.5%
  • Gyokores

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Godden

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

SlowerThanPlatt

Between Walker and Waghorn I think. Godden has reoccurring injury issues and Gyokeres doesn’t strike me as an instinctive finisher (on what I’ve seen so far).

SAJ

Godden for me if fit if not waghorn
I’m not convinced Godden will even play. He’s had this injury for months now. 2 people I know who had had the same had to pack the sport they played in. True they weren’t elite athletes. I wouldn’t be surprised if they mutually agree to cancel his contract. Hope I’m wrong.

fatso

Gyokres and Walker to start for me, with Bright and Waghorn on the bench, I dont think Godden is anywhere near fit at the moment.

SleepyGinger

It’s a strange situation. Signing established championship striker in Waghorn and Gyokores for a reported £1m they will both be expecting good amount of game time. Walker you would expect is going to start and when Godden is fit he’s not going to want to be 4th choice. Especially when we don’t even always play 2 strikers.

Bertola

I can see us reverting back to 4-2-3-1 With Waghorn, O'Hare and Bright behind one of Gyokeres, Walker and Godden. Gyokeres could even play on the right of the three at times

Users who are viewing this thread