Striker (1 Viewer)

RFC

U21's about to KO @ Ryton with a trialist striker playing alongside Jackson! PUSB

wingy

Think I just heard Clive say someone Like Edison Cavali or Cavanni put a 20 yarder over the bar ,according to some tweets .:confused:

Last edited:

mds

Think I just heard Clive say someone Like Edison Cavali or Cavanni out a 20 yarder over the bar ,according to some tweets .:confused:
Edison Cavani
Seriously, Uruguayan international, currently at PSG, naaah id rather have Heskey :)

wingy

Seriously, Uruguayan international, currently at PSG, naaah id rather have Heskey :)

Didn't hear It properly ,just on In the background ,but that's how it sounded ,anyone on twitter ,that's where he got It from .

Maybe someone taking the Proverbial.

mds

Didn't hear It properly ,just on In the background ,but that's how it sounded ,anyone on twitter ,that's where he got It from .

Maybe someone taking the Proverbial.
I dont care as long as its not Heskey :)

Chipfat

You will instantly know if it's Heskey, he will be constantly be on the floor and will struggle to kick the ball with any accuracy or any direction. And that's not even in front of goal,, then that is a simple equation he will miss loads more than he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chipfat

Great kids,, iv'e known then since they were babies,, great family very level headed and both can play a bit too...Hope they both get a chance to step up, been at the club along time...

1940 oldfive

well connected ! I thought he had a screw loose.:claping hands:
Yes i do know it's RFC and despite his personal views, I also know that he is well connected. He will currently be at Ryton in a professional capacity to watch this game.

Users who are viewing this thread