striker!!! (1 Viewer)

CJparker

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

What happened to Rob Hulse?

T0mLock

Emile Heskey, Darius Vassell, Ricardo Fuller, Mitrovic, Owen, McFadden, Klasnic, Adebola, Forssell, Steven Davies,Bogdanovic, Connolly. Would all do better than our current lot.

Diehard Si

Emile Heskey, Darius Vassell, Ricardo Fuller, Mitrovic, Owen, McFadden, Klasnic, Adebola, Forssell, Steven Davies,Bogdanovic, Connolly. Would all do better than our current lot.
They are all above our level, but it wound be nice to offer a few a rolling contract. Say to them to play for us until they find another club to stay sharp.

T0mLock

I wouldnt expect any huge contracts or anything, just one or 2 of them could easily be snapped up for a year or so

Nonleagueherewecome

clemy07

If we don't sign a striker, who will be our main goal getter? I'm thinking (hoping) cody might deliver in this league.

Nonleagueherewecome

Says on PFA site hes a free

Yeah that's a list they always publish: normally half the players on it have already signed a new deal at their present club or for a new club by the time they publish it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Steven Davies formerly of Derby

Will probably get snapped up by a championship club anyway

Players with injury records like his don't get a positive reception from many fans here, but agreed: he has some pace and is versatile.

Nonleagueherewecome

i notice on there Temitope Obadeyi, wasn't he with our academy & nicked of us by Bolton ?

Yep, same season as Sturridge. We actually did OK out of that deal, but his career didn't. He'd have played for us.

Users who are viewing this thread