Striker/winger (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Many people have been asking for a striker or winger. But we are set to kill two birds with one stone by signing Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on an 18 month contract for a fee of around 200-300k.

Bugsy

Many people have been asking for a striker or winger. But we are set to kill two birds with one stone by signing Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on an 18 month contract for a fee of around 200-300k.

If this is correct, that would be a quality addition.

ampthill_sba

Mmmm....could be a good addition if true. Not really caused many trees to be felled on column inches in the championship...perhaps DMc has inspired him to drop a division....

Or it's bollocks

Perryccfc

He's absolute horse-shit...The words of my best mate who's an ippy season ticket holder. Said he's probably the laziest footballer he's ever seen

skybluegod

He's absolute horse-shit...The words of my best mate who's an ippy season ticket holder. Said he's probably the laziest footballer he's ever seen

That could be last season under a bad manager who never disciplined somebody like AT.

But from what I remember he is very quick and was once considered a bright young talent but as of yet hasn't fulfilled that. I have a friend who knows him and i will ask if this is true

Andy69

This would be an excellent signing for Cov as he is just as good through the middle as on the wing.Very skillfull and strong although on the downside I just don`t think he will sign for us.:p

mattylad

just checked the Ipswich stats and he has 41 starts and 25 sub apps since 2011 = no bloody chance

Users who are viewing this thread