• Waghorn

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Godden

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • Walker

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters

skybluetony176

It’s the big dilemma in the team. Viktor is a no brainier for me and I think ultimately Godden will prove to be his best partner once match fit and sharpness returns. Until then Waghorn is possibly the best option based purely on fitness.

skybluegod

I've said since pre-season that I believe the best partnership will be Gyo and Walker. There will be games where any combination works, but long term those two could be lethal in the division depending on Walker staying fit.

Greggs

Gyokeres upfront on his own, the other 3 are far from reliable at this level. It's the only thing holding us back.

Hoofhearted

Gyökeres 100% starts for me, if fully fit id go for Godden with him but only by a small margin from Walker. Not saying Waghorn isn't good enough but I think the other 2 are more natural goalscorers. To be fair it's nice to have the options.

Alkhen

Lost some thing when we took both off yesterday. Yok and Wag put a lot of pressure on which could be key against bigger teams. Godden and Walker still have massive parts to play though. It's good to have some depth for once

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Gyokeres and Godden, when match fit, will be the the best partnership.

shmmeee

Walker for me. Goddens lack of pace and age put him behind Walker for me. Both excellent finishers though. Still not sure what Waghorn brings to the team.

Jamesimus

What has Walker done to earn everyone's respect? Nothing but injuries and since he's been here. Just out of interest. Never proved himself at this level.

Scored some goals?

Didn't he have just the one injury, and then a bad case of Covid? So, just normal human stuff then!? Can't really help those things, hopefully he'll have more chance to prove himself this season.

cc84cov

Walker needs service his game is dependent on it,we struggled to cross yesterday & O’Hare has no end product,with service he will score plenty

CDK

Gyo ,godden as we need a natural finisher on the pitch and that man is godden but only if 100% fit.

robbiekeane

Gyokeres and Walker partnership. Walker very underrated. Great finisher and his movement is fantastic. Just doesn’t do the more visible stuff like gyokeres does so morons just say he’s lazy or whatever

Grendel

as I said a few days ago, the "G" force (minus Grendel), is the way forward

giphy.gif

Hobo

The thing is the 4 strikers we have all offer something different. So it may depend on the opposition who gets the nod.

Hitting the back of the net is likely to be the best way to keep the shirt.

covboy9

Atm waghorn doesn’t fit in but will play his part at some stage

I like gyo and walker altho whilst a composed finisher walker lacks the pace I thought he’d have

The worry is walker and Goddens fitness issues

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He had a lengthy spell out with an injury, and then he had Covid quite bad.

If he's not playing, he can't score very often...

I'm not sure how long we can use that as an excuse though. If covid had hurt him long term I doubt he would be able to train or play properly.

Sure, we need to see him play more regardless, but for me Gyökeres and Godden are my top two without too much of a headache.

CCFC54321

He had a lengthy spell out with an injury, and then he had Covid quite bad.

If he's not playing, he can't score very often...
I wouldn’t want Walker in the trenches with me I’m afraid….

I have a feeling it’ll be gyokeres and godden once match fit the first choice with waghorn the first go to in majority of the games.

Jamesimus

I'm not sure how long we can use that as an excuse though. If covid had hurt him long term I doubt he would be able to train or play properly.

Sure, we need to see him play more regardless, but for me Gyökeres and Godden are my top two without too much of a headache.

Yeah I get you, just don't think he's had a long enough run of games to be considered a fair chance. And when he has, he's had a fairly decent return of goals.

TTG

What has Walker done to earn everyone's respect? Nothing but injuries and since he's been here. Just out of interest. Never proved himself at this level.
Seem to have a new fan after replying to this with poo Screenshot_20210830-224747_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread