Striker Force (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

With it "unlikely" that anyone else is coming in, we have our current players to rely on to pull us out of this..

After today, our strike force reads

McDonald - 1 goal this season
Nimely - 1 goal in 13 this season
Platt - 3 goals in last 46 games
Eastwood - hmm

Thoughts ?

Last edited:

wingy

Deegan and Sheffers have chipped in lately,Norewood took some useful freekicks today ,possibly unlucky not to bag one .

Becksy

With it "unlikely" that anyone else is coming in, we have our current players to rely on to pull us out of this..

After today, our strike force reads

McDonald - 1 goal this season
Nimely - 1 goal in 13 this season
Platt - 3 goals in last 46 games
Eastwood - hmm

Thoughs ?

Two of the four you have listed starting, with the other two on the bench I would have thought? Or should I say though!

ccfcway

You seem overly keen to squash the natural optimism people are enjoying after an unlikely win, to be honest.

not at all, haopy we won today, obvioulsy, but just cant see how we are going to get out of this without winning away, and that will mean scoring goals, and i am asking where they are coming from

wingy

You know as bad as the team performance appeared last week ,we were unlucky not to take the lead on two occassions before they scored ,the beautiful drive by deegan grazing the angle and Nimely's close range effort blocked on the line ,I get where your coming from but we will win one someday ,bristol would be the best ,i'm starting to fancy next week ,every time i hear a no chancer this season i've taken optimism ,which until now has bore fruit.

pusbccfc

Nimely has been very unlucky, he's had numerous chances cleared of the line each week.
He was again very unlucky today.

Users who are viewing this thread