Stream for tonight’s game? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Or if he's skint, someone on Facebook will probably be streaming it.

I wish they wouldn’t TBH. I pirate movies all the time. But I also watch movies starring people and made by companies who make millions in profit/wages. Stealing from CCFC when we are reliant on our owners topping up the piggy bank each year seems especially silly. Ditto for that nob selling fake CCFC shirts on FB. Though at least there we get free advertising.

Blind-Faith

Yeah considering I’ve just about got enough money for food until Friday I thought I probably shouldn’t finish work early and lose money, drive to St. Andrews using petrol I need to get to work and spend money I don’t have on a ticket and food at the game , but thanks for your help in someone just trying to enjoy a dull Tuesday night.

I’ve managed to get away to the Oxford game but time and money do come into it for some of us in situations less fortunate than yourself....

robbiekeane

Yeah considering I’ve just about got enough money for food until Friday I thought I probably shouldn’t finish work early and lose money, drive to St. Andrews using petrol I need to get to work and spend money I don’t have on a ticket and food at the game , but thanks for your help in someone just trying to enjoy a dull Tuesday night.

I’ve managed to get away to the Oxford game but time and money do come into it for some of us in situations less fortunate than yourself....
He's not suggesting that, he is suggesting you pay the 5 pounds for a match pass

Coventry City vs AFC Wimbledon on 17 Sep 19 - Match Centre - Coventry City

Bugsy

no_loyalty

Looks like the Facebook group has been shutdown, probably due to illegal streaming?

skyblue1991

You are a man with a heavy heart... And you darenot turn the pages!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread