stream for today (1 Viewer)

I'll be at the game today but I'd be interested to know whether this link works and isn't just one of those where you're eventually asked for your credit card details.

If it does work I imagine at 5 o'clock I'll be wishing I'd just stayed at home and clicked on it.

Otis

You have to put a bet on with Bet365.

Bound sure you still wouldn't get the game though.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
You can also stream it with VLC by pasting the url: mms://mms.prd.go.th/nbttv
Much less choppy for me that way. Fingers crossed the match is on there and thanks.

PVA

I'd be surprised if any work. Only one Championship 3pm game is streamed per week, whichever game is the featured one on the FL show. And that's not us this week.

Marty

someone sign up and share the log in/password.

Skyblue4u

username: we are losing again
password thorn/susi out

You owe me 20 bhat and a portion of sticky fried rice for that bud

Last edited:

jabharty

Just sign up. Its fake email, password, re-enter password and username is where the wierd thai writing is, and check the box on the left. Easy peasy. No email confirmation, and redirects you to the game in hi-quality.

Marty

I set up a fake hotmail account for all there spam e-mails, looks like it wasn't needed,

The high quality is very good indeed

Marty

here we go lads.

Attachments

• Soccer 123.jpg
    Soccer 123.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 39

Marty

where it says Coventry is the Login/ register button, It's even in English for you.

Edit,: where it says Coventry, is the where the login button will be if you aren't logged in.

Jarvo

Thanks - its good quality. You'll need the radio as well though - and the delay is a bit annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread