Streakers... (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

At the Ricoh after the game.

3 or so running around on the pitch.

But it's okay, because it's jolly good Rugby fans don't you know (Toff laugh)

Nick

Administrator
It looks as if nobody seems bothered really, they also walk back up to a box.

Good to see Italia and Steve had a good time today though*

*This is a joke, it isn't serious, I don't think it is actually them.

ccfc92

It looks as if nobody seems bothered really, they also walk back up to a box.

Good to see Italia and Steve had a good time today though*

*This is a joke, it isn't serious, I don't think it is actually them.

I always love how you cover your comments Nick :laugh: I don't think many posters on here take whats posted too seriously. Although.... :thinking about:

:D

pusbccfc

Just like the flags... The Wasp's are allowed 10,000 of them, but the moment we take one in... The stewards treat us like criminals!

Vedere

If that emoticon is you covering your eyes...It's too late!

I certainly don't think that lass who ran up to Konjic was a hooligan, although, I'll have to have a quick Google ogle just to make sure!

ccfc92

If that emoticon is you covering your eyes...It's too late!

I certainly don't think that lass who ran up to Konjic was a hooligan, although, I'll have to have a quick Google ogle just to make sure!

All I'm saying is, if football fans did this, it'd be a disgrace. But Rugby fans, it's all okay.

Personally I don't care they've done it, but just can't comprehend the difference between "Oh, it's okay, it's the rugby lads" as apposed to "Them football hooligans, scum"

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just like the flags... The Wasp's are allowed 10,000 of them, but the moment we take one in... The stewards treat us like criminals!

Aren't ground regulations different for different events? Like drinking in the crowd, can do it in rugby or music concerts, but not football etc

Plus, stewards probably don't get the 'hard' line from Wasps owners ;)

(Although I don't include streakers in that; forgot what thread I was posting on)

skybluetony176

The straw people on here are clutching too to slate the game of Rugby is funny.

Meanwhile CCFC is on its arse. But hey ho, you have to get your priorities right.

Users who are viewing this thread