Strange. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Why do the thorn haters kiss sisu's arse? I don't get it,sisu have sold anyone of any value,lied through their teeth,split the fans,got us in the 3rd tier. Where will the misery end? Don't get me wrong,i don't want thorn in charge,but I'm not on here 24/7 nailing the guy. The problem is the jokers called sisu in charge. Shit owners.

Skybluefaz

Why do the thorn haters kiss sisu's arse? I don't get it,sisu have sold anyone of any value,lied through their teeth,split the fans,got us in the 3rd tier. Where will the misery end? Don't get me wrong,i don't want thorn in charge,but I'm not on here 24/7 nailing the guy. The problem is the jokers called sisu in charge. Shit owners.

Bang on, now find us a stupid billionaire.

Gray

its about time we all just forget SISU exist and just go up and enjoy watching the team for a change

Hateley's Heed

Not been the best owners the club has had but I still cannot see anyone else banging the door down to take it off their hands. Yes they were largely to blame for last years relegation but lets also be grateful we are not pompey.

valiant15

I find it strange. that people slag thorn off but any serious owner would never of employed him. Relegation is what a lot of you deserve.

Grendel

I find it strange. that people slag thorn off but any serious owner would never of employed him. Relegation is what a lot of you deserve.

Valiant you seem to be losing the plot with this one. No one is seriously going to profess to be a fan of Sisu after the shoddy way they have treated the fans.
This year looks likely to be better than last year but it's hardly a tricky act to follow.
I don't get the Thorn cement at all. I oppose his management role on the grounds of suitability and as you say it's only Sisu who would consider his recruitment.
Surely the conundrum is with those on here who are fiercely supporting the manager but at the same time want Sisu out. They are welded together and if the owners go the manager will surely follow.

sylus

" Why do the thorn haters kiss sisu's arse"

well some would say im a thorn hater,but i certainly don't kiss sisu's arse.there lower than a snake's belly

Astute

I have always said I would like to see what AT could do with a decent squad. You called me an AT lover and said I kiss SISU's ass. You say anyone that hates AT kisses SISU's ass. So if you back AT or want him to go you kiss SISU's ass. So to you just about everyone kisses SISU's ass.

I see you are making as much sense as usual :D

ajsccfc

Oh good, more 'Thorn-haters', 'SISU-lovers' crap. Maybe they could be pitched against the Thorn-lovers and SISU-haters in a musical roller derby and we can all die of fucking stupidity?

usskyblue

I have always said I would like to see what AT could do with a decent squad. You called me an AT lover and said I kiss SISU's ass. You say anyone that hates AT kisses SISU's ass. So if you back AT or want him to go you kiss SISU's ass. So to you just about everyone kisses SISU's ass.

I see you are making as much sense as usual :D

His obsession with asses is ironic due to the way he utilizes his to speak...

Users who are viewing this thread