Strange ways ( David Carlton) (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Dont know if any of you have seen ITV Strangeways but i had to make a post about its most famous prisoner David Carlton!! Unbelievable !!!

Gets to lie in bed all day!
Has 3 meals a day!
Gets to tell the judge to fuck off!
Gets people to wipe his own ass!

LIVING THE DREAM DAVID!!!

LIVING THE DREAM!!!

[video=youtube;KK974SH9Oa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK974SH9Oa8[/video]

rob9872

I saw it.

Surely they can make people like that have an 'accident'? A complete drain on resources and will continue to be so. We shoot horses and nobody minds. Human rights blah blah some people don't desrve them.

Shoot him in the face

skybluereeve

I can't help but laugh when a geordie says F off. When he got out his chair and his trousers fell down just a classic

That Bloke is a legend. I'd give him a bed at Robs anytime. I'm not fookin going anywhere now, you tipped me outa me fookin chair. Don't you just love that he can walk but won't brilliant.

smileycov

Facebook User
Forgive my ignorance (and lack of imagination with google!!) but who is he and what did he do? cant get sound at the moment

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I seen it aswell. I think David will become a local legend now! (As long as he stays local!!) - Wonder if he's a Manure fan? :p

Marty

what an utter c**t, it's about time they starting being tough on these low life scum, he can walk but won't?? well drag him across the car park face down and he'll learn his lesson soon enough, you know what I hope on his release that someone sets fire to the c**t and he slowly and painfully dies. :mad:

skybluereeve

He is a complete waste of space, but I can't help but laugh at him. Skblueprincess did you notice his toe nails lol lol lol

Disorganised1

Will you get off the fence Marty ~ tell us if you like the guy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread