Strange? overheard chat. (1 Viewer)

Fluffsta

I just found out about us being ejected so to speak from the ricoh yet heard what I thought was good news in Cov baths changing rooms of all places a few hours ago.

Probably got this ass backwards and I also don't like spreading gossip but just done my swim down Cov baths and there was 2 guys (late 40's) very happy with each other talking about meetings with sisu. One chap mentioned speaking to a director and also mentioned SISU a few times and his dealing with them. I couldn't get near enough to them without looking rather gay (I was in a changing room). All I could really get out of this was they seemed very happy and 100% I heard one guy say "at least it gives us another year".

As I said before I really don't like people coming on and spreading the old 'a mate of a mate said this' but I was there and I have no doubt they worked with or for the club in some capacity.

I don't know what this could mean. Anybody?

CJparker

Why would SISU's Mayfair hedge fund bankers go to a council swimming baths rather than an exclusive spa resort?

deanocity3

I just found out about us being ejected so to speak from the ricoh yet heard what I thought was good news in Cov baths changing rooms of all places a few hours ago.

Probably got this ass backwards and I also don't like spreading gossip but just done my swim down Cov baths and there was 2 guys (late 40's) very happy with each other talking about meetings with sisu. One chap mentioned speaking to a director and also mentioned SISU a few times and his dealing with them. I couldn't get near enough to them without looking rather gay (I was in a changing room). All I could really get out of this was they seemed very happy and 100% I heard one guy say "at least it gives us another year".

As I said before I really don't like people coming on and spreading the old 'a mate of a mate said this' but I was there and I have no doubt they worked with or for the club in some capacity.

I don't know what this could mean. Anybody?
yes it means your hearings going:p:facepalm:

skyblueprincess

Happens to me all the time ... its the voices

Beware of the voices !!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Why would SISU's Mayfair hedge fund bankers go to a council swimming baths rather than an exclusive spa resort?

They get to swim free at a council building! Promise to pay them later, then withold the funds as they decide the charge was too high and they won't pay until they get something out of it that benefits them.......

wingy

According to Sky we're not technically evicted but have torn up our lease so are free to leave ,why would anyone expect you to stay after that.

Skyblue4u

Sounds like you've had an early April fools prank. You weren't in sky blue trunks and standing there with ccfc water wings were you?

Fluffsta

I have no doubt they work with the club or are privy to information as I heard them talking about meetings with a director. They probably work in some capacity with the club (could be anything) but one thing for sure is they seemed very happy indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread