stop stressing and wait before slagging the guy. (1 Viewer)

par1sons

Reading some if these threads is frankly embarrassing and without substance.

Players trained with him indoors and hes signed a player today.

If he does go, he goes but let's not forget, if it wasn't for sisu taking there time to appoint the right man 5 months back (they got slammed for this), we probably may of had a further two crap managers by now. I believe sisu if required will get the right man again.

The Crewe result may have a bearing whether he leaves, but likewise, 32000 crowd may attract a decent manager if need be.

WillieStanley

If he does go, he goes but let's not forget, if it wasn't for sisu taking there time to appoint the right man 5 months back (they got slammed for this), we probably may of had a further two crap managers by now. I believe sisu if required will get the right man again.

The Crewe result may have a bearing whether he leaves, but likewise, 32000 crowd may attract a decent manager if need be.

I can't imagine 1 result on whether he leaves, however everything else you have said is too true!!

covcity4life

Yeh I'm not giving up on him....yet

KarmicChris

There's no smoke without fire and the BBC wouldn't just go making up stories? Admittedly I don't believe things 'till they're on Sky Sports and there's nothing there yet so who knows.

Otis

I am rather ashamed of many of you lot tonight on here.

Calling MR a c*** and really slagging the guy off.

We don't even know if this is true and we have yet to hear MR say anything on the matter. At least give the guy a chance to speak before you hang draw and quarter him!!

Dear me, it's embarrassing.

lordsummerisle

If he's going all the way up to Huddersfield tonight then he might end up doing an Odemwingie and nobody let him in.

Especially as they're playing away at Leicester tonight.

par1sons

BBC are no better than the CET. They simply drag news feeds from other sources and report on it.

Let's just chill and wait. If he does go, let's remember, hes been the best thing for cov for a very long time and he will attract attention

Covstu

I think he has gone/or going. I am gutted but yes I don't agree with some of the verbal abuse on here!!

Covstu

Keeps it away from Ede and Baker for a few days though doesn't it!!!:thinking about::thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

The title of this thread should be what we are saying about our next manager?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It wouldn't surprise me if he wanted out of this club after some of the fickle fan comments getting bounded about tonight!

Hes not yet 'officially' gone, but being called a c-unit amongst other things would be enough for anyone to say fuck you lot, i aint sticking around to take this!

GaryJones

Loyalty - This is a word that simply doesnt exist in football!:(

par1sons

It wouldn't surprise me if he wanted out of this club after some of the fickle fan comments getting bounded about tonight!

Hes not yet 'officially' gone, but being called a c-unit amongst other things would be enough for anyone to say feck you lot, i aint sticking around to take this!

You'll probably find that c-unit comment was made a fake fan and not someone who turns up every week...more like your JPT fan.

I for one would be gutted of he left but I certainly wouldn't slag the guy off. Football is football, ten years ago losing a manager to huddersfield town would have been laugh at, fast forward 10 years and it shows you how far we have fallen

GaryJones

Warwickhunt

If he's going all the way up to Huddersfield tonight then he might end up doing an Odemwingie and nobody let him in.

Especially as they're playing away at Leicester tonight.
He has'nt gone up to Huddersfield because the board are in lesthur tonight

dongonzalos

Dongonzalos would you like to do your job at a higher level for more money.
we will also give you more resources.

Or

Stay at the company you are at. We can't give you as much resources. We expect the same success from you.
We will sack you if you don't achieve.
We have a debt of over a million pound.
We are under a cloud of liquidation

Tough choice .........

Don't have a go at him till you put yourself in his shoes.

GaryJones

Firstly Huddesfield will not give Robins any money to spend as they are as skint as we are.
Remember Lee Clarke - They fired him when they were flying!
They are also near the bottom of the league so they have every chance of being in League 1 next season.
I dont see the logic - Robins had a long term plan here and he is not going to see it through. If he did bring success here (and he made a great start) he could of had his pick of Premier or top Championship clubs in a year or two!
Perhaps he misses Yorkshire - he should of waited for Leeds to fire Warnock!
I dont get it!

GaryJones

Very funny! - As I said before I dont get this move at all - A bit of loyalty now and seeing the good work through seems like the decent thing to do - Im sure everyone agrees that leaving for Huddesfield after only 5 months of a 3 year contract is strange and does not show any loyalty to anyone - Fans - Players - Or the people that appointed him in the first place!

Mucca Mad Boys

Dongonzalos would you like to do your job at a higher level for more money.
we will also give you more resources.

Or

Stay at the company you are at. We can't give you as much resources. We expect the same success from you.
We will sack you if you don't achieve.
We have a debt of over a million pound.
We are under a cloud of liquidation

Tough choice .........

Don't have a go at him till you put yourself in his shoes.

You only mention the positives, not the negatives. :facepalm:

Short-sighted,

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Whether he goes or not, he's indicated that he would jump at another club if the chance came up, so for me, I'll call him what I like. He is a selfish *****!!! Just like everyone in football! :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread