Stop locking threads please (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I understand that we don't need 10,000 MK threads but locking threads just because you don't like them when they are inoffensive smacks of tight policing and is not necessary.

The latest one from Ben, was not to my taste either but also not MK related. We're not all as eloquent at putting our opinions accross, but it should be an open forum for all and not "its my bat and ball so I'm going home". In their own sweet way, the uninteretsing ones will drop to the bottom of the page without intervention. Locking them antagonises members for no good reason.

Rant over.

rob9872

... anticipates the ironic closing of this thread :)

covcity4life

there was no reason whatsoever to close that thread

the OP made some good points,and if humour like that isnt allowed then this place is no substitute for 606.

Nick

Administrator
I lock pointless threads if I see them! Otherwise it will just get stupid with 1000 thread chants, 1000 i hate marlon threads!

It had half a chant in it and had no point to it, people can discuss all they want and debate all they want but why post complete bollocks?

I am far from its my bat and ball but when people purposely post shit what is wrong with locking it?

CCFCBen

Yes I understand! Thank you for answering my question! Much appreciated! Anyway, I'm off now! Cya later!

CCFCBen

It is the same as the King has failed his medical thread! Where would it end?

Yes I understand! Thanks for answering my question again! It is much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread