Stonewall pen (1 Viewer)

Martin180

VAR gives that all day long . Callum is too quick for him and there is clear contact by the defender

SBAndy

How far into the match was it? I’ve been trying to find it on the match replay but because ‘nothing happened’ (no foul/card/etc) there’s not really a reference point.

slowpoke

How far into the match was it? I’ve been trying to find it on the match replay but because ‘nothing happened’ (no foul/card/etc) there’s not really a reference point.
Near the end of the half around 40 minutes in.
I’ve looked again and changed my view it was a foul, a penalty and consequently a sending off.
The Armstrong one was a fantastic tackle from Bidwell two or three seconds later would have been a pen and sending off.

PVA

Looked a foul and as others have said it probably would have been given if he'd gone down.

What about the Southampton claim in the first half, think it was Bidwell, that looked a possible penalty in real time?

Edit: covered in the post above

Nick

Administrator
Near the end of the half around 40 minutes in.
I’ve looked again and changed my view it was a foul, a penalty and consequently a sending off.
The Armstrong one was a fantastic tackle from Bidwell two or three seconds later would have been a pen and sending off.

Why would it have been a sending off for the foul on O'hare?

ccfcricoh

O'Hare got to the play the game and absolutely stack it there and thats a pen

We are so bad at that side of the game

pusbccfc

So, so clearly a penalty. O'Hare is too honest. You have to stay down and appeal for that. Every other side would.

Users who are viewing this thread