Match Thread Stoke City (4 Viewers)

cc84cov

Keeping positive here fancy us to get a point,I would start max & Godden upfront,away with work so will be an iPad job for me.

1-1 PUSB

Mcbean

I would go with the same starting line up just bring Godden on at 60 mins to give him long enough

Brighton Sky Blue

Chance for a third consecutive clean sheet, defending last week was much more ‘from the front’ and fewer silly errors.

Greggs

Whatever happens - i'm sure Robins has another tactical masterclass up his sleeve.

kg82

Stoke literally have nothing to play for. Can’t make play-offs, can’t get relegated. Play with the sort of intensity we’ve shown in the last 2 games and we’ll be safe by Wednesday night.

covcity4life

Just want to see us compete again. Besides a small blip its nice just watching cov and not seeing as ridiculously inferior to teams that been in prem or top of championship for years

2-1 loss but we still encouraged!

Sky Blue Pete

Just want to see us compete again. Besides a small blip its nice just watching cov and not seeing as ridiculously inferior to teams that been in prem or top of championship for years

2-1 loss but we still encouraged!
Reaction to losing would be interesting on here and immediately some fans would come on here and discuss whether robins is the man for next season

SleepyGinger

Wilson
Dacosta osti fadz Hyam mccallum
Kelly James
Hamer
Biamou godden

Fancy us again Stoke haven’t got anything to play for, 2-1 win godden and hamer.

D

Deleted member 4439

Whilst Stoke have nothing to play for there is also the danger that we take our foot off the gas a bit, after two very grueling games.

AOM

I reckon another win here to finally secure Championship football for next year.
Stoke's season is virtually over now and our players must know how close they are to safety

Offhegoes

Hope he pairs Biamou / Godden. Don't think those 2 have played together before, and I think Max could provide a good partner for Godden.
If we're going to play the same direct style of the last 2 games, I'd keep Hamer in for O'Hare

Sick Boy

Hope he pairs Biamou / Godden. Don't think those 2 have played together before, and I think Max could provide a good partner for Godden.
If we're going to play the same direct style of the last 2 games, I'd keep Hamer in for O'Hare
Why would you want to drop one of our best 2 strikers?

Sky Blue Harry H

Why would you want to drop one of our best 2 strikers?

I'd like another look at Gyo if we are interested in keeping here beyond this season (don't know if we are, but he has a presence about him that I like)

Sick Boy

I'd like another look at Gyo if we are interested in keeping here beyond this season (don't know if we are, but he has a presence about him that I like)
He could do a job as 4th choice next season, but we would need to bring in someone for competition to Godden and Walker.

skybluetony176

Be delighted with a draw but like others have pointed out Stoke have injury issues plus Souttar is banned after being sent off against PNE, coupled with they’re on a bad run of form, nothing to play for etc I don’t think all 3 points is out of the question either.

Users who are viewing this thread