Match Thread Stoke City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (6 Viewers)

Darth Robins

I'm shitting diamonds right now but I'll take that any day of the week!

HadjiChippo

Clean sheet and back into the top 6 for another week. Plus gained on WBA, dragging that 5th place back into play.

Happy, 4 points from 2 hard away games with a depleted squad.

bigfatronssba

I like games like this.

3 pts, but a good reminder that if we want wins we have to work hard for them

JSL

Norwich's goal difference has had a boost today. Were were well in front on GD to surrounding teams but its getting closer

stupot07

Get in, we were poor and largely outplayed second half but only stat that matters is 1-0.

Thomas clear MOTM with honourable mention to Simms who led the line well and scored the winner.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Get in!!! 3 big points. We didn't really play well but this shows that we are just a better team than most these days.

Thomas, binks and jDS had good games imo. Wright was poor. Tavares was ok

More players rested and more points picked up. Bring on the mega weekend!

SkyblueTexan

We made it hard on ourselves to win this. My heart is still racing

EalingSB

Excellent week without hitting top gear. Came from behind to beat Millwall, last-gasp equaliser at Plymouth and three points today without being at our best which is what it's all about.

We never dominated but Wilson didn't have a save to make which means a much-needed clean sheet. Pleased for Simms, took his goal really well and hopefully full on confidence with so many important games coming up.

Don't think I've ever seen a player with such a differential between what he does well and what he does badly as Wright. His statistics are decent for the season and he can be a match-winner but some of his touches/passes/decisions today were baffling. Need more Olé and less WTF.

bigfatronssba

Have to say we were very lucky today. Not a good performance, particularly in the second half. Lucky Stoke are not very good.

It’s not luck that some teams are worse than others in a pyramid system

Jamesimus

Rested some big players, away win, clean sheet, another game managing to pick up points even without Sheaf. Good brave calls by Robins.

Skyblueweeman

On to the next one now. Sign of a decent team...play poor, grind out results. Stoke were poor though. Should've killed them off in the first 15 mins

Mr Panda

Great result away. Midfield was absolutely knackered so we lost control. We’re struggling with the lack of options.

Jay Dasilva had a strong game

Astute

Happy with that. Wilson gets the clean sheet after hearing on here he is shite and Simms 2 goals in 2 games.......

SkyBlueMatt

Fantastic. 3 points and a clean sheet. It was like one of those games after an international break. Below par but we move on.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread