Match Thread Stoke City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (3 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

The first touch of the front 3 will be interesting. Who's gonna hold the ball up.

Great idea of Squad. Very happy to see Tavares in the team. I mean what's point of having him and not using him

Sky Blue Harry H

My main concern with that Stoke team is that thug Pearson is playing - I'll be surprised if he doesn't try to take out O'Hare - he's up there with O'Nien for sh&thousery.

Boicey

Seems most are happy enough to give Tavares a go. Shouldn’t expect too much but hopefully at least a threat on the break.
Will be interesting.

ProfessorbyGrace

Ooook, that’s an…interesting…line up.

Hopefully it’ll pay off. 🙏🏻⚽️

Liquid Gold

Todays team is bought to you by

Lottery Lotto GIF

SkyblueTexan

Kitching scores a goal and is dropped while Thomas who was culpable for 2 goals retains his place. Very confusing

Alkhen

Nothing wrong with that line up considering who is available. Godden hasn't done enough recently and having him or Palmer on the pitch would probably mean moving Haji from his most effective position. Might as well give Tavares a shot or what's the point of keeping him around.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Maybe he think rose and gooch don’t like being turned, long trip midweek, squad both good enough and big enough, trust in what he sees, some of those dropped have looked sluggish or mistakes.

Brighton Sky Blue

Got it wrong against Millwall
Fair enough to rotate on Wednesday
Don’t get this selection really but we’ll get an explanation in a few hours

Marty

Seems a bit of a strange line up. Keep the game tight then I think we'll go for it after 60 mins or so.

TomRad85

Not like Wilson cost us in the first FA cup game against at Wednesday in the recent game he played
Awful at the start of the season, awful against Oxford, awful against Wednesday. He's just not good enough. Obviously we all hope he's Buffon-esque today.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

team havent been told the team. Ohare last night didn’t know if he was playing or not. robins fed up with rumours and leaks to the extent he has set up a Twitter account to monitor rumours. players now keeping low on social media

Is Saddlebrains to blame ?

Jamesimus

Life getting in the way of football for me at the moment so can’t be watching. Would like good updates please!

Anyone that thinks Wilson is as good as Collins is as mad as Ben Wilson.

Strange team but understandable giving some people a rest / Sakamoto being ill.

If it’s any consolation Stoke fans seem upset with their team. Looks as if it’s one picked to frustrate us rather than have a go at us.

SkyBlueAussie

Not sure if this match is the easiest of the two with the Preston match next week. I guessed he would rest most next Friday, but seeing Preston's league position atm I guess Robins knows best.

Users who are viewing this thread