Match Thread Stoke City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hull winning, I wonder if they have rested players because of fatigue. 😕

Paxman II

These are the games we must be winning to maintain our challenge. Tavares has not worked, so bring on vanEwik at half time please.
Put a rocket up Wright & Simms backsides. Like to see Bidders on too. we need some overlap.

SkyblueTexan

Torp is off?

slowpoke

To be honest Wright & Simms have been hopeless, Simms is putting more effort in but he can’t trap a bag of cement and Wright similar and playing too deep someone above has criticised Torp but he has no target for his forward passes so he has to go sideways. We need to up the pace bring Godden on for Simms I’m only leaving Wright on as he gives us pace and width. I suspect MR will be laying into them in the dressing room.
Taveres is in loade of space time and again but his first touch has been poor and too easily defended against
Game is there to be won lets talk again at the end

SeaSeeEffCee

Really excited that our best player from the first half has been taken off! Can’t wait to watch a Latibeaudiere - Eccles midfield partnership!

HadjiChippo

Lati in MF worked against Millwall, not sure it’s a strategy we can rely on moving forward if Torp is out for any period of time.

ptr

Palmer could change this game. Not sure if it’s for the better but he could be key to this. No other option on the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread