still nothing... (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

the longer I goes on, the more I think the announcement was to appease any protests or noise before the last home game of the season.

Might have missed it, but have wasps said they are in talks with us ?
Yes they have, it's on here somewhere but can't remember where

ccfcway

Yes they have, it's on here somewhere but can't remember where

Just found it. April 24th

A spokesperson for Wasps Group said: “We can confirm we have started initial discussions with Coventry City FC regarding an extension to their current license agreement to play at the Ricoh Arena.

“There are still a number of issues to resolve and any agreement is subject to contract and the approval of Wasps Holdings Limited Board.

“We are not able to comment any further due to a mutually-signed confidentiality agreement.”

djpalms23

I’m sure this afternoons signing of McFadzean means that it’s nearly done, just doing the finer details of an agreement. MR did say location of where we play next season was a sticking point for a couple of signings so hopefully this was one of them.

Unless he likes the thought of playing at Burtons ground still while at us

SkyblueBri

I know people say don’t worry it will all be sorted by end of May, but how many will have spent their season ticket money by then? If like me you put some aside at each game then your wife knows there’s free money and holidays to spend it on.

clint van damme

I know people say don’t worry it will all be sorted by end of May, but how many will have spent their season ticket money by then? If like me you put some aside at each game then your wife knows there’s free money and holidays to spend it on.
How hard can it be to resist the temptation to spunk your ST money away just because the announcement is a few weeks later than expected?
And I thought I lacked will power!

Nick

Administrator
Chill, keep the money in the bank!

If we are making signings already they must be pretty confident we will exist and have somewhere to play next year ;)

christonabike

As long as Fisher says fook all then we are ok. He is a Dale Evans with gold medals the fooking shyster.

Users who are viewing this thread