Stewards - issue - advice re contact (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

Bit of advice please folks;

Bit of an issue after the game tonight involving the stewards (orange jackets) on entrance to car-park B and their total lack of empathy and common sense, which really upset my 72 year old disabled father tonight. (Without going into too much detail)

Is it worth a complaint and does anyone have an idea of where to direct this to?

Thanks for any possible information given.

AStonesThrow

Bit of an issue after the game tonight involving the stewards (orange jackets) on entrance to car-park B and their total lack of empathy and common sense, which really upset my 72 year old disabled father tonight. (Without going into too much detail)

Is it worth a complaint and does anyone have an idea of where to direct this to?

Also might be worth getting on LinkedIn and messaging Nicki Rose, she’s the safety officer for Cov, can send you the link to her profile if needed

rob9872

Did you get his number? Had an issue previously but without that they weren't interested.

Ours was my daughter took perfume in. They saw it on checking bag, let her in, then came half way around the concourse to confiscate it. Said he'd be same place after the game, never seen him again! Daughter understandably peed off. In fairness she shouldn't have taken it, although clearly wasn't a genuine threat, but if they'd said no outside, I'd have nipped it back to the car.

shepardo01

Also might be worth getting on LinkedIn and messaging Nicki Rose, she’s the safety officer for Cov, can send you the link to her profile if needed
Really appreciate your replies AST, thank you.

I'm not on LinkedIn- could I still access a profile on that??

Incidentally, has she got red hair? As a female, who was supposedly a senior steward, was part of the issue last night.

chiefdave

It should be something that is taken seriously if you report it but given how regularly issues occur and nothing happens I doubt you'll get very far.

shepardo01

It should be something that is taken seriously if you report it but given how regularly issues occur and nothing happens I doubt you'll get very far.
That is exactly what I was thinking CD.
Although I don't want what happened last night happening to my dad again.
(There were also other people affected by this too)

Last edited:

AStonesThrow

Really appreciate your replies AST, thank you.

I'm not on LinkedIn- could I still access a profile on that??

Incidentally, has she got red hair? As a female, who was supposedly a senior steward, was part of the issue last night.
You can still access the profile but can’t contact her or anything without having a profile yourself.
As far as I’m aware she’s blonde, although could have dyed it I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️

shepardo01

You can still access the profile but can’t contact her or anything without having a profile yourself.
As far as I’m aware she’s blonde, although could have dyed it I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️
Cheers again AST - are you able to access a contact and DM me, or does it not work like that?

Thanks for your input on this.

Users who are viewing this thread