Stewards again.... (1 Viewer)

tippex9

I'm in Block 33, just watching 2 stewards and 4 'Response' officers to deal with a guy who's young son has committed the heinous crime of having an open can of Pepsi.

6 people and a good 10 minutes, one steward using bad language.

Joke

tippex9

Bdum tsch he's here all week

tippex9

Yep the pouring of the contraband onto the mini-hitlers feet was funny

Ccfcisparks

I also sit in block 33 an what i noticed it seemed the steward picked the can up off the floor, as it was all crushed up. I believe the steward went and warned the man about littering and thr man reacted when the steward innappropriatley swore at the man and then contradicted himself by threatning the man for swearing at him.

wingy

In all honesty the expected oppressive search and frisking did'nt appear to be evvident when i entered the ground ,in fact the Guy on my gate could'nt be bothered to open my grandsons rucksack.

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought they were only searching the away fans? I mean I didn't really expect them to stick to that, but it's what I'd read before-hand.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought they were only searching the away fans? I mean I didn't really expect them to stick to that, but it's what I'd read before-hand.
It wasn't a search it was during the match, the bloke and his kid were sitting on the end of a row near the stairs and one of the stewards must have saw the can on the floor.
I don't think home fans were searched, I wasn't anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread