Stevie May (1 Viewer)

chinamans view

Stevie May, looks like he can leave on loan from Shef/wed could TM be interested ? scored lots of goals in Scotland Prem.

Pezza

Would score lots of goals in our league but feel that bigger teams like Wigan etc would steal a march!

torchomatic

Samo

Would score lots of goals in our league but feel that bigger teams like Wigan etc would steal a march!

Wigan are NOT a bigger club than us. They are currently better positioned and better financed, but not bigger.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Looks a real handful when I've seen him play, would be a great signing but unfortunately can't see it happening!

stupot07

Scored 7 in 43 for Sheffield Wednesday last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Would be a good loan.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Has he struggled at Wednesday?

Not done great but only his first season, still only a relatively young lad and lots of players improve second season season. Didn't help that Wednesday as a whole were piss poor going forward. They only scored about 40 goals for the whole season.

They invested a lot of money in him and pursued him relentlessly last summer so I'm a little surprised they are giving up on him after only 12 months.

LJC_CCFC

Dundee United and St Johnstone are rumoured to be interested in him. Wouldn't mind him here as his record in Scotland is superb and seven goals for a mid-table Championship side isn't that bad. You could argue that he may recapture his SPL form if he was given a go at a decent League One side, as the standard is of a similar level.

CJ_covblaze

Really can't see this happening. Would happily be proved wrong though. Played out wide when I've seen him play for Wednesday and Scotland. Constant pain in the arse that doesn't stop moving. Covers every blade of grass and can run for hours. Similar sort of player to Naismith.

Users who are viewing this thread