Stevenage players staying at Hilton Walsgrave Triangle (1 Viewer)

bamalamafizzfazz

My Mrs was just there and said they're all there. She said she spoke to Gary Phillips??!!

Not that we would ever do such things but it got me thinking of ways to fuck them over before the 'big' game tomorrow.
My ideas were,
Go in cars at 3am and beep the horns to keep them up for a few hours.
Get in somehow and set off the fire alarm.
Ring Heat club in town and get them to send some .skanks down there bound to be a 'lad' or two in the team.
Spike their drinks or food (this one seems slightly harsh)

Any more?...

shy_tall_knight

tell them we have a man utd player called Reece Brown- send them a dvd highlight of all 7 games that he has played for us, should lead to nightmares, poor sleep patterns due to worry etc..

CJparker

tell them we have a man utd player called Reece Brown- send them a dvd highlight of all 7 games that he has played for us, should lead to nightmares, poor sleep patterns due to worry etc..

What, worry that he might sign for Stevenage next?

CJparker

My Mrs was just there and said they're all there. She said she spoke to Gary Phillips??!!

Not that we would ever do such things but it got me thinking of ways to fuck them over before the 'big' game tomorrow.
My ideas were,
Go in cars at 3am and beep the horns to keep them up for a few hours.
Get in somehow and set off the fire alarm.
Ring Heat club in town and get them to send some .skanks down there bound to be a 'lad' or two in the team.
Spike their drinks or food (this one seems slightly harsh)

Any more?...

I'm pretty sure that Sam Hammam got caught doing this, before the L1 play-off final between Cardiff and QPR at the Millennium Stadium - QPR were staying at a local hotel so Hammam (Cardiff owner) sent some lads round to set off the fire alarms at 3am...

ccfcway

tell them 25,000 smurfs are attending tomorrow and arent happy

that way, when they see all the blue seats, they might be a bit worried

ampthill_sba

tell them 25,000 smurfs are attending tomorrow and arent happy

that way, when they see all the blue seats, they might be a bit worried

This made me lol then my wife asked me what I was chuckling at. I tried to explain and well then it didn't seem so funny.

TheSnoz

Stevenage at the Hilton. All so sad. Can recall being up there on a Friday night, sitting across from Vialli, Wise & co as Chelsea were here. All playing cards opposite us.
& watching Tommy Cook, Chopper Harris Osgood & co fall into the Leofric Hotel in Broadgate about 1970. How far we've slipped.

TheSnoz

I meant Charlie Cook of course!
See you all at the Ricoh in an hour or two. Be there. Support your team.

Users who are viewing this thread