Stevenage match thread (1 Viewer)

hill83

5 subs and a goal is about 3 minutes, how long was Christie down for?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Westley has to be the only candidate who could compete with fisher as being the most arrogant ad cocky person ever known to man!

Standing on the touch line pretending to point to a watch when Murphy preparing for a free kick. After the tactics e instills into his team that's bloody hypocritical

Happy_Martian

Final score 0-1

And a poster on the Stevenage board saying we displayed a "time wasting masterclass".... LOL

Covstar

Good hard fought victory. 3 points and out of relegation zone. Will take this result after the previous two games, bring on Sheff United.

Happy_Martian

Wasnt westley at Preston when we beat them in the jpt.in injury time after they wasted loads of time?

.......... Yep :)

stupot07

Get in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Russian Gun Dogs

Wasnt westley at Preston when we beat them in the jpt.in injury time after they wasted loads of time?

Yeah - they regretted that, didn't they!!

Russian Gun Dogs

Haha! Biggest laugh of the day!

That site made my head hurt!!

My favourite post was "The worst kind of scum"

SkyBlue_Bear83

tbf I think that was because there keeper was injured and they had no subs left, we all had a good chuckle about it but I'm pretty sure he left the Ricoh on crutches that day.

hill83

What was the content of that one? The other one seemed self explanatory but I couldn't make this one out?

I think it was about us being timewasters.

My personal favourite:

"I haven't seen such fluent passing from a team here for a long time. Boro could learn a lot from it."

Any praise is good.

Nick

Administrator
Glad we got the win and feels weird knowing we will be on the football league show tonight!!

letsallsingtogether

Yes a great day today City fans did us proud they had a 2-3 minutes of clapping for the 15 year old lad that died of leukemia on 15 minutes, don't know if it was mentioned on the radio?

There fans were also a good bunch speaking to them at the bar before the game waited for us outside at the end and wished us luck what a nice touch..

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes a great day today City fans did us proud they had a 2-3 minutes of clapping for the 15 year old lad that died of leukemia on 15 minutes, don't know if it was mentioned on the radio?

There fans were also a good bunch speaking to them at the bar before the game waited for us outside at the end and wished us luck what a nice touch..

Yep, was mentioned before and during the game. Nice touch from the city fans.

Users who are viewing this thread