Stevenage match thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I hope we bounce back today with a win, I can see Wilson scoring a couple.

3-2 to us I think :D

shy_tall_knight

2-0 Stevenage, a replay of last week, since second half against vale and all of Brentford we have shown that we haven't got the style of football to compete with well organised physical teams. westley will have watxhed Cov for a few sundays and would see how to stop us. Negative but i think the limit of oue squad is beginning to show. Barton Fleck Thomas & moussa in midfield provide no defensive cover, there are no options to bring into midfield. Jordan ok with defending the ball on the floor ineffective at set pieces, not a centre half in my opinion possibly as part of a back 3 but just too small to be one of our centre halves. Stevenage will be direct our confidence is low.

Skybluepiglet

ok ..HERE WE GO THEN!!!

From a betting perspective this is tough Stevenage 13/5 Draw 11/4 Sky Blues 11/10

After last weeks performance and Stevenage at home 11/10 looks a tad skinny to me.

I predict OVER 3.5 Goals in the game @ 13/8

and a 2-2 Draw at 12/1

My heart says 2-0 sky blues ..can't see a clean sheet today though for either side.

Russian Gun Dogs

This is the bounce back. This is where we show our character. This is now!!

Russian Gun Dogs

How did it go at the Amersham Arms? I used to live round the corner and was always in there. I hear it's a bit trendy now.

It was a great gig!! An awesome venue - Like an arty version of the Jailhouse at it's peak!! We really love it round there!! Lungs were fantastic and we made some good friends!! The subtle Sky Blue Ribbons we had on stage possibly went amiss though!! We can't wait to go back!!

I wouldn't say trendy - you can tell Goldsmith's is just around the corner though!!

Monners

Think we will win - 2-0. Westley is a horrible piece of work also, so hope that proper football wins he day, not the version that he subsribes to.

Skybluepiglet

Yeah..could be a dirty game ...someone on CWR just predicted a 4-1 win for sky blues.

I will have a pint of what he's drinking!! :laugh:

Marty

Anybody elses radio coverage stopped?? Listening via Radio.

Covstar

Conor Thomas has a go from 20 yards and keeper gets 1 hand to it. Rebound nearly fell for Wilson.

Russian Gun Dogs

Minutes applause on the 15th minute! Very touching! Nice that a couple of Stevenage supporters joined in too

Another chance for us (didn't spot who by) well saved by their keeper who got down low and must have seen it late!

Great stuff

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We're restricting them to long range efforts, although they are getting closer.

Also conceding too many set pieces though and with their height i can see one going against us.

That said, Stevenage aren't a pretty side. Very much hit and hope, and if that fails, fall on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread