Stevenage match thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Leagues top scorers! Been a while since we've heard that!

Shame bout McG! Was too good to be true that it had been missed by the ref.

Atleast he'll still have chance of a last goodbye the following game! Maybe he wanted his last game to be at home!?!

Will be interesting to see how we line up V MKDons

EDIT: can Robins fine a player whos on loan?

torchomatic

Is that five away wins on the trot now?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Mcgoldrick continues his run of consecutive away goals as well, the last time he failed to score away was Oldham on September 29th. Shame that run will be at an end vs Dons

dadgad

Yep, that sure. I hold my hands up. This is astounding stuff. I've followed City since the 70s and have never seen this kind of momentum. They playing like a team that believe. Like Munu! Well done
Good to hear.....actually it's better than that....it's great to hear.! Long may it continue.
Pusb

The Reverend Skyblue

yabba dabba dooo,well done the skyblues

Its fantastic that we are playing with so much confidence especially away from home, just need to get the home form right and we could be going places
What a great 6 weeks its been,i am more happy than miserable at the moment, the wife says its like living with a new man

The Rev

covcity4life

yabba dabba dooo,well done the skyblues

Its fantastic that we are playing with so much confidence especially away from home, just need to get the home form right and we could be going places
What a great 6 weeks its been,i am more happy than miserable at the moment, the wife says its like living with a new man

The Rev

Makes your negative early season rants seem even more dumb

Oh and don't make me quote you

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Makes your negative early season rants seem even more dumb

Oh and don't make me quote you

Bit harsh to say someones opinions are dumb! And pretty needless imo!

I think most people, probably myself included, said many negatives at the start of the season! I didnt travel to Scotland to see only 1 victory against a Scottish Highland League (what league??) team and still think "this is our season!". I was worried if we didnt kick start our season the way we needed to, we'd struggle. That make my opinion "dumb" too?

We all have opinions CC4L.

Rant over

covcity4life

I think most people, probably myself included, said many negatives at the start of the season! I didnt travel to Scotland to see only 1 victory against a Scottish Highland League (what league??) team and still think "this is our season!". I was worried if we didnt kick start our season the way we needed to, we'd struggle. That make my opinion "dumb" too?

Rant over

Revs a negative fuck sorry

It aint OK to he like "we're fucking shit" then say "wow were actually good"

Rev talked down to fans who always believed in promotion push

Mucca Mad Boys

Rant over

CC4L went a a little over board.

It is beginning to be a 'I told you so' moment to those that so badly underestimated us, it is ironic that posters were calling posters who believed we could make top 6 were 'deluded', and now it looks like like top 6 is well within our reach, it appears the tables have turned.

I for one always believed we can make top 6 (min) despite our poor start, however, I can see why there was a cynical reaction to our poor start, it is natural to lower your expectations to avoid disappointment at the end of a long season, but we have an able manager and able team so the sky is the limit for us (IMO).

Warwickhunt

just watched the goals on skysports! mcgoldricks goal was a bit special he chipped it on the run. Bakers was very skilfull and passed it into the net using the natural curl on the ball in flight:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

kg82

just watched the goals on skysports! mcgoldricks goal was a bit special he chipped it on the run. Bakers was very skilfull and passed it into the net using the natural curl on the ball in flight:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Funny, I saw earlier some Stevenage fans saying it was lucky and that it got a deflection!

Users who are viewing this thread