Stevenage Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Out come the boo boys.

That, to me, is worse than conceding two goals.

I don't like people booing our players but we are losing to a team that were non-league a few years ago at home having been ahead. We have also lost to Crewe and not been able to beat Bury at home. What are people supposed to do - cheer?

Brighton Sky Blue

Third full ground, throwing lead after lead away against garbage-yes, this is the SISU legacy :facepalm:

WillieStanley

I don't like people booing our players but we are losing to a team that were non-league a few years ago at home having been ahead. We have also lost to Crewe and not been able to beat Bury at home. What are people supposed to do - cheer?

Positivity breeds success. It's completely illogical to boo. It just makes a bad situation worse.

mark82

In fairness we have been by far the better team. We have scored more goals. Let down by the officials. Been crap defensively though.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I hope they are reducing this 9 man short list as we speak!

I imagine it would hae reduced itself if we'd invited all 9 managers to the game . By the end of it they'd hae joined the others in saying 'I changed my mind'.

Unless they already have and it explains why Staunton's the only one here

AFCCOVENTRY

This is really bad.

All these players say they want Shaw to get the job yet they play as if they don't care.

Either shaw just isn't capable tactically to get the best out of this lot or the players are just damn stupid at times.

We need a manager to really kick the shit out of these players.

torchomatic

The legacy of richardson, mcginnity, sisu, constant sacking of managers, selling good players for a quick buck, fans not turning up week after week. You cant just blame.sisu.

Third full ground, throwing lead after lead away against garbage-yes, this is the SISU legacy :facepalm:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

skybluedude

I don't think the atmosphere will change at all until SISU go, fans are frustrated and fed up, so will take it out on the players/manager, as they cant get to SISU.

Users who are viewing this thread