Steven Pressley (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Even after a result like this the man is very calm and composed and knows exactly what to say to take some heat off the players. I just love him, I really do...

letsallsingtogether

Yes fills you with inspiration, All will come good in the end as long as we can keep him! never mind selling the players tie him up for a few more years.

I totally agree the best man for the job and a great manager the best we have had in years I hope he stays with us for many more years to come #pusb :)

georgehudson

are we to await a vote of confidence in him from JS, TF, etc.,
if that is so, i'd fear for any manager of our club,
SP has thus far proven to be excellent,
i'd hate the situation to be altered by those, 'who know nothing about football',

Astute

are we to await a vote of confidence in him from JS, TF, etc.,
if that is so, i'd fear for any manager of our club,
SP has thus far proven to be excellent,
i'd hate the situation to be altered by those, 'who know nothing about football',

Don't worry. Grendull doesn't have a say about who our manager is.

nicksig

Maybe after these last two results the players need some heat on them? This is where we find out about his managerial skills. Lose the next few games and get a few injuries as we move into winter and we'll see whether he remains so popular. Fans are a fickle bunch

thaiskyblue

Maybe after these last two results the players need some heat on them? This is where we find out about his managerial skills. Lose the next few games and get a few injuries as we move into winter and we'll see whether he remains so popular. Fans are a fickle bunch
Surely fans can see the real picture in our case, he's done wonders with all the off the field stuff, we have a very young and small squad, play offs are capable but it will be hard , i think try and keep our players , get back to coventry , mid table - play offs is a very good season indeed.

Hobo

Webster ill at Bradford Fleck under weather in week...perhaps bit of a virus going around, perhaps bit of fatigue with some, perhaps over confidence or just crap on the day.

Pressley spoke well didn't shirk the issue, no excuses.

Now it's down to how they respond.

Users who are viewing this thread