steven pressley (2 Viewers)

falkirk fc

I aint here 2 slag him but the guys a hjoke when steven took over falkirk where I.ll admit a strugglin spl yeam butb still spl at the end of the day we only needed 2 win 1 game 2 stay up but we couldn't cause that mans antui football defensive dross we watch every wk ands now at timesa these season we have been tinkerin on the edge of relegation but we seem 2 be free of that now I hope he proves me wrong for u coventry fans but I fear for u club wirh him in charge that u will tumble down the league and be on the verge of relegation he only ever plays 4-5-1 and that was a joke in the scottish ist division I'm glad 2 c the bk of him 2 be honest and what ne team ever sees in him I"ll never understand but good luck 2 coventry I fear u will need -t

rswxite

I'm not sure spellcheck can cope with that!! :)

Thanks for the comments, we've played 4-5-1 for the majority of the season so were used to it! What didn't work for one team (ie Falkirk) doesn't mean it won't work for us?! It will be interesting for sure :)

Diehard Si

Everyone is playing 4-5-1 now. Mainly in the 4-2-3-1 form, but it's probably the same thing in this case I'm guessing.

southern_comfort

Facebook User
good luck for the rest of the season falkirk, hope you get a decent manager in.

We just have to get behind him and give him our support, and see how things pan out, this could be the change both clubs needed,
I'm feeling positive I dont know why I just am

luwalla

I aint here 2 slag him but the guys a hjoke

If ever a opening sentence contradicted itself...

We know how it feels to lose your manager to another team.. And I'll admit I got a bit bitter & twisted about robins leaving, so I appreciate how you may be feeling.. But didn't the guy take you to two consecutive 3rd place finishes & on two cup runs in a row? Also, as you say for this year, you were skirting near relegation & he's pulled you up to fith.. So doesn't sound like he did too bad for you all things considered

Fingers crossed ... And best of luck up there :)

Last edited:

covhead1

i think bringing Elvis in is a gamble, one that i hope pays off.
like most cov fans i will also give him my support and i wish him the best. of luck.
this club is carrying an awful lot of baggage at the moment so he's in for a bit of a rough ride,will he be able to cope?
Jeez i bope so!

nicksig

What language are you talking in?
I aint here 2 slag him but the guys a hjoke when steven took over falkirk where I.ll admit a strugglin spl yeam butb still spl at the end of the day we only needed 2 win 1 game 2 stay up but we couldn't cause that mans antui football defensive dross we watch every wk ands now at timesa these season we have been tinkerin on the edge of relegation but we seem 2 be free of that now I hope he proves me wrong for u coventry fans but I fear for u club wirh him in charge that u will tumble down the league and be on the verge of relegation he only ever plays 4-5-1 and that was a joke in the scottish ist division I'm glad 2 c the bk of him 2 be honest and what ne team ever sees in him I"ll never understand but good luck 2 coventry I fear u will need -t

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I see the spellcheck is working on your device! I understood every Scottish word of it! ;)

skybluelee

Had a few beers, mate?

WeWillBeBack

Did anyone else read this in a Scottish accent?

BigadamL

Are you rab c nesbitt?

Otis

I was reading it in a Sean Connery, James Bond Missh Moneypenny kind of accent.

Joy Division

Nah, think he will do alright for us mate.

ajsccfc

I love how 'I aint here 2 slag him' is immediately followed by a slaggin'. It's like when someone opens a sentence with 'now I'm not racist...', you know what's coming.

fernandopartridge

You can have your independence. It looks as if you've already started your own language.

Users who are viewing this thread